Alex is just an ordinary boy
Ivy is an extraordinary girl
What a pair they make.
When a girl moves into the house next door, Alex's uneventful, slightly lonely life changes.
Whether it changes for the better of for the worse is very highly debetable and Alex is completely unsure of what to think of the mysterious girl called Ivy Vine.
The girl who dislikes people and prefers the company of ferrets,
the girl who eats too much strawberry jam,
the girl who sings like an angel and likes to sleep under the stars,
the girl who peels the lables and stereotypes off people and won't let anyone judge her.
The girl Alex might just fall in love with...
© 2014 Rebecca Hedt. All rights reserved.
- The Troublesome Tale of Ivy Vine
- Chapter one-Chocolate cake and Window watchers
- on hold
- Chapter two-Pet ferrets and introductions
- Chapter three-Daisy chains and Fairy houses
- Chapter four-Rainbow balloons and Stargazers
- Chapter five-Fairy floss puke and Tense conversations
- Chapter six-Bad boy attitudes and Not-so crocodile tears
- Chapter seven-Midnight snacks and Obnoxious brats
- Chapter Eight-Clumpy mascara and Princess tiaras
- Chapter nine-Raven black hair and Underwear
- I know it isn't an update but I have important stuff to say.
- Chapter ten-Knock knock and Twelve o'clock
- Chapter eleven-Millionares and Loose hairs
- Important authors note!