I never knew I would love a cigarette so much, nor would I ever have thought I'd need a light at the right moment.
I groaned leaning against the building. I just need one freaking light, but my lighter decides to give up on me at the worst time possible.
"Maddie, just come on. It's cold and this place creeps me out." Maggie whined looking around skeptically.
"Maggie, I just went through that whole concert without a cig. I desperately need just one freaking puff. I can't smoke at the front of the building so that is why we came behind. Plus, it was too hot in there anyways." I once again tried to light up my cig but my lighter obviously was out.
"You're going to get cancer." She said rolling her eyes and I flashed her a grin going back to my cig.
"Uh, Maddie." Maggie whispered.
"Damn it." I muttered trying to light it again. Please someone just help me out.
"Maddie!" Maggie yelled whispered.
"What?" I asked.
"Need a light?" I heard and turned and the lighter fell from my hands.
"Slash." I mumbled.
- Before you read
- Chapter One|| Surprises
- Chapter Two|| Payment
- Chapter Three|| Paradise City
- Chapter Four|| You okay?
- Chapter Five|| Beers & Guitars
- Chapter Six|| What now?
- Chapter Seven|| Tattoos and arguments
- Chapter Eight|| Moving in
- Chapter Nine|| Late nights
- Chapter Ten|| Is that...?
- Chapter Eleven|| Birthdays
- Chapter Twelve|| Planning
- Chapter Thirteen|| Intruders
- Chapter Fourteen|| Are you high?
- Chapter Fifteen|| Are we still... together?
- Chapter Sixteen|| Tours
- Chapter Seventeen|| Years
- Chapter Eighteen|| Christmas
- Chapter Nineteen|| Admitting
- Chapter Twenty|| Lots of coffee
- Chapter Twenty One|| Bad wording
- Chapter twenty two|| Butting heads
- Chapter Twenty Three|| Behind the scenes
- Chapter Twenty Four|| love
- Chapter Twenty Five|| Backup
- Chapter Twenty Six|| I can never forgive you
- Chapter Twenty Seven|| Sick Days
- Chapter Twenty Eight|| You know why
- Chapter Twenty Nine|| Together