Welcome to a world filled with demons and dragons. Where nothing is ever as it seems and trust is a fools luxury. Do you think our world is unconnected? Are you so naive to think that you are alone and that no one is watching?
In this world, there is a darkness, a deep and unrelenting cruelty that can only be solved by those that choose to move beyond it. This is no paltry romance. This is not the story of betrothal or rebellious love. This is a story far more real and far more unforgiving.
This is the story of people. Real people who will face the unthinkable, and endure the unforgivable. They will do it all to save people they do not know, for a cause and a war they do not fully understand. Too long has Scelestra, the queen of nightmares, been permitted to unleash her cruelty on this defenseless world.
Nothing in this Tendaara is insignificant, nothing is unplanned, everything has a purpose that brings darkness or light. It has been 150 years since Eleanor died. 150 years where our heroes have been patient and waiting. Waiting for a girl who does not even know who she is. Waiting for a girl who is trapped in her own nightmare. A girl that must save herself to save the world.
"You know that one book that you are up until like 7am reading and then you realize that it's 7am and you just pulled an all-nighter because the book was just THAT good? Well, um, that pretty much sums up my reading experience of the tendaaren chronicles. Once I began reading I just COULD NOT stop!
laorangerose did an AMAZING job at crafting such a well, amazing, story. I loved every single moment of reading and I crave for more lmao. "
-best overall winner of the moonlight committee contest.
2nd place adventure for the 2017 Golden Awards Score 81/90
3rd place for adventure with a score of 22/25 in the 2017 Penguin Awards.
Highest ranking #314 in Fantasy. #14 in adventure
Featured on Wattpad's action and adventure reading
- Chapter 1: Transported
- Chapter 2: The Awakening
- Chapter 3: Prophecy
- Chapter 4: Training
- Chapter 5: Drowning
- Chapter 6: She's Coming
- Charter 6.1: Unbridled Elegance
- Chapter 7: Betrayal
- Chapter 8: Last Hope
- Chapter 9: The beginning of the End
- Chapter 10: Euphoria
- Chapter 11: Predator and Prey
- Chapter 12: Darkness
- Chapter 13: The Sentinel
- Chapter 14: Madness in the Moonlight
- Chapter 15: The Lake
- Chapter 16: The Journey Ends Here
- Chapter 17: Come back to me
- Chapter 18: Celeste
- Chapter 19: Evangeline
- Chapter 20: The Dyrklo
- Chapter 21: Secret Rendezvous
- Chapter 21.1: Secret Rendevous
- Chapter 22: What Have You Done to Me?
- Chapter 23: I will not stand by.
- Chapter 24: I will not let him see me cry
- Chapter 25: Frozen
- Chapter 26: Cameron
- Chapter 27: I Dream Of You
- Chapter 28: Red Sky in the Morning
- Chapter 29: Dragon Heart
- Chapter 30: Who Rescued Who?
- Chapter 31: The Paladin
- Chapter 32: The Bitter Truth
- Chapter 33: A hero is born
- Chapter 34: Secret Garden
- Chapter 35: Epiphany
- Chapter 36: The Cruelty of Fate
- Chapter 37: Carpe Diem
- Chapter 38: Drenched
- Chapter 39: Two Weeks Later
- Chapter 40: Crimson Tide
- Chapter 41: You cannot have everything
- Epilogue: Dragon Sworn
- Book II Has Been Released!
- Author's Notes: Personal notes not needed for reading the actual story.