A tradition is coming to an end...
Avery Winters, Taylor Fields, and Sara Hunter have spent the first week of summer in Avalon, New Jersey celebrating their infamous beach week tradition since they were seventeen.
But this summer is sure to be different..
With college graduation behind them, the girls are sure this will be the last time they return to Avalon on a yearly basis. So they plan on ending their tradition with a bang. Parties, relaxing trips to the beach, and being surrounded by the friends they've grown up with.
Lost in the excitement and bittersweet sadness of their final beach week together, the three friends never saw what was coming...
A killer is on the lose, and he's after them. Each feels a presence lurking in the shadows, watching and waiting for the prefect time to strike, but brush it off. As the killer waits, each girl gets unsuspectingly closer to him, allowing him to take them one by one.
With one person already dead, can they make it out alive?
- Chapter 1- "You guys act like you've been driving."*
- Chapter 2- "We would be as good as dead.*
- Chapter 3- "Yeah, feels like not friendly eyes."*
- Chapter 4- "We told you not to cook!"*
- Chapter 5- "Let's play Truth or Dare."*
- Chapter 6- "Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol."*
- Chapter 7- "Was it something I said?"*
- Chapter 8- "Soon."*
- Chapter 9- "You guys are ridiculous."*
- Chapter 10- "It's a long story."*
- Chapter 11- "How about another bike ride?"*
- Chapter 12- "Chivalry does still exist."*
- 13- "They died almost a year apart from each other."*
- 14- "The tires were slashed."*
- 15- "If someone was planning on killing us, now would be the perfect moment."*
- 16- "No Escape."*
- 17: "I'll be surprised if I don't end up dead."*
- 18: "Just don't look back."*
- 19: Remember when?*
- 20: Hell's Kitchen*