Arthur Kirkland, a teen who just moved to New York from his home in London, is going to a new high school there. He had rented a house to share as he wanted to save as much money as he could. He didn't think sharing a house would be a big deal, but then he found out that his roommate was an insufferable French guy named Francis. And to make things worse, they both went to the same high school.
Great, just great.
Warning: Boy x boy/yaoi. Don't like FrUk or shounen-ai, then don't read. Thank you.
Also there may be occasional swears here but.... Hey, don't blame me! Blame England's bad mouth, okay!?
- Mischief and Mayhem
- Young and Indifferent
- On The First Day Of School
- Therefore, Arthur Is Not Allowed In The Kitchen
- Pandora's Box
- A Note from Author Chan(Please Read!!!)
- The 'Family' Visits
- Fujoshi's and Fudanshi's Are Everywhere...
- Unlucky Events, But It Led To Something Wonderful~
- Toni and Gil's Adventures!
- Now All He's Missing Is The Maid's Outfit
- The Green-Eyed Monster
- The Calm Before the Storm
- Til Death Do Us Part
- Hangovers Are A Bitch
- The Definition Of Perfection
- And That's Exactly What He Got
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Hopefully, Blood Won't Be Shed...
- The Domino Effect