Alethea has always been awkward - eccentric, even. On a typical day she spends her time cloistered inside a tiny apartment hiding from the world she doesn't really understand. When her therapist encourages her to push herself outside her comfort zone, Thea makes an ill-fated trip into the city.
Even though her therapist assured her nothing would go wrong, Thea gets attacked and sent to purgatory, which is, for someone who is agoraphobic, claustrophobic, germaphobic, the worst nightmare imaginable.
Even worse? She may never be able to get back to the comfort of her apartment. She may not even want to.
Cover made by the talented @Tanii915
- Chapter One: Beginning of the End
- Chapter Two - Currency of Souls
- Chapter Three - The Hell that Time Forgot
- Chapter Four - Mythical Creatures 101
- Chapter Five - An Idle Mind is the Devil's Playground
- Chapter Six: It's Not Memory Loss, It's Manipulation
- Chapter Seven: Starvation Diets Can Be Lethal
- Chapter Eight: Goblin King? But you don't look anything like David Bowie.
- Chapter Nine: Roran, literally the Knight in Shining Armor
- Chapter Ten: The Devil went down to purgatory, looking for souls to steal
- Chapter Eleven: Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same
- Chapter Twelve: Giving up and getting out
- Chapter Thirteen: Shift and Strip
- Chapter Fourteen: 'I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run'
- Chapter Fifteen: Surviving and Sacrifice
- Chapter Sixteen: Burning you alive
- Chapter Seventeen: When Pigs Fly
- Chapter Eighteen: I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer on weekends
- Chapter Nineteen: Scooby Doo and the fugitive of Glastonbury Abbey
- Chapter Twenty: Can't Help Falling In Love with You
- Chapter Twenty One: 'If you like it then you better put a ring on it.'
- Chapter Twenty-two: When in Rome...
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Driving me up a wall
- Chapter Twenty-Four: The Truth Hurts
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Everything is going according to plan
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Fight and Flight (Part One)
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Fight or Flight (Part Two)