Highest ranking #24 in Chicklit
#3 in Our Roots Series, but can be read as a stand alone.
How does it feel being the little sister of the infamous bad boy known as a celebrity, a legend and even a god around town? Well, Mia Rhodes hates it. Not only has she spent most of her life living in Ryder's shadow, but he's been so protective of her, she's never had a boyfriend or even had her first kiss.
And she's about to start college.
Mia's luck changes when Ryder moves away, but with no experience with guys, she doesn't have a clue what to do when she has three after her at the same time.
Mia has to make a choice, but every choice has its consequences.
Consequences that could change her life forever.
"What do you want from me?"
He turns to look at me and I'm taken back by the anger his eyes hold. He's never looked at me this way before. "What do I want?" He kneels in front of me, looking directly into my eyes. "What I want is for you to fight for me like I've been fighting for you! What I want is you, Mia... and I always get what I want."
- Chapter One- It Could Happen
- Chapter Two- Kiss It
- Chapter Three- I'm Not Embarassable
- Chapter Four- I'm Everyone's Type
- Chapter Five- The Feeling is Not Mutual
- Chapter Six- I Saw the Sign
- Chapter Seven- Okay
- Chapter Eight- Paintball Master
- Chapter Nine- Nothing Will Change
- Chapter Ten- I'm Stupid
- Chapter Eleven- Ruined
- Chapter Twelve- I Like Frustrating
- Chapter Thirteen- We Aren't Friends Anymore
- Chapter Fourteen- I'm a Sucker for Cotton Candy
- Chapter Fifteen- Like Fungus
- Chapter Sixteen- I'm Not Afraid of Ryder
- Chapter Seventeen- Aren't You a Charmer
- Chapter Eighteen- I'm Already Sweet Enough
- Chapter Nineteen- Are You Checking Me Out?
- Chapter Twenty- I Heard You
- Chapter Twenty-One- Kindred Spirits
- Chapter Twenty-Two- I Don't Run Unless Something's Chasing Me
- Chapter Twenty-Three- Whatever It Takes
- Chapter Twenty-Four- Don't Say That
- Chapter Twenty-Five-I Forgot How Much I Love Pizza
- Chapter Twenty-Six- A Normal Life
- Chapter Twenty-Seven- The Last Time
- Chapter Twenty-Eight- I Always Get What I Want
- Chapter Twenty-Nine- One Last Goodbye
- Chapter Thirty- Chasing Me
- Part One Bonus Chapter- Road Trip
- Part One Bonus Chapter- Oxygen
- Chapter Thirty-One- Just Us
- Chapter Thirty-Two- Normal
- Chapter Thirty-Three- Last Words
- Chapter Thirty-Four- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- Chapter Thirty-Five- Class
- Chapter Thirty-Six- Just Sleep
- Chapter Thirty-Seven- No Big Deal
- Chapter Thirty-Eight- Just Trust Me
- Chapter Thirty-Nine- Once and for All
- Chapter Forty- It Only Makes You Crazy
- Chapter Forty-One- Twin Telepathy
- Chapter Forty-Two- Attachment Issues
- Chapter Forty-Three- Still Sharp
- Chapter Forty-Four- Back Home
- Chapter Forty-Five- Too Little Too Late
- Chapter Forty-Six- Diversion
- Chapter Forty-Seven- Surprise
- Chapter Forty-Eight- Trophy
- Chapter Forty-Nine- Saltiness
- Chapter Fifty- Don't Cry for Me
- Chapter Fifty-One- The Day I Met Her
- Chapter Fifty-Two- Fate
- Chapter Fifty-Three- Stealing My Turn
- Chapter Fifty-Four- Shark Week
- Chapter Fifty-Five- Spiritual Awakening
- Chapter Fifty-Six- You Look Mad
- Chapter Fifty-Seven- A Silver Lining
- Book 4-Taming Ryder