(**Currently in the process of being edited**)
Set between books 4&5 and written only while book 4 was out, so please forgive any inaccuracies.
Pyrrhia: a vast island divided between seven warring dragon tribes. Little do they know that the sightings of strange, tribe-less dragons that are so often dismissed as hallucinations or tricks of shadow aren't signs of insanity after all...
Not far from the coasts of Pyrrhia lies the land of Grinnen: a small, rocky island with snowy mountains, sandy dunes, heat-seared cliffs, volcanoes...and dragons. No, not SandWings, SkyWings, NightWings or any other Pyrrhian tribes...these are the tribes of Grinnen.
The once peaceful land is in danger. A war is in the making after a prejudiced Queen, discovering her treasury raided, promptly accuses an innocent tribe of theft and launches an attack.
While fleeing for her life, a young dragoness who has been given a special mission meets an unexpected ally, and together, they set off in search of a missing dragon. They find secrets buried deep underground, and discover that surviving on their own may not be as easy as they thought...
The Wings of Fire series belongs to Tui T. Sutherland. This is only a fanfiction.
(Grinnen and its tribes are free to use, for anyone who is wondering.)
- Chapter one- An Idea
- Chapter two- Leaving
- Chapter three- Unexpected Visitors
- Chalter four- The Attack
- Chapter five- Unusual Allies
- Chapter six- Burnt Bones
- Chapter seven- Unwelcome Guests
- Chapter eight- Unsetling Magic
- Chapter nine- The Kingdom of the Burried
- Chapter ten- The Vren Dand, and the quest.
- Chapter eleven- "Was I Lost?"
- Chapter twelve- The Rainforest Kingdom
- Chapter thirteen- Where to Start?
- Chapter fourteen- The Shadow Arrest
- Chapter fifteen- Reunion and Celebration
- Chapter sixteen- Nobody's Home
- Chapter seventeen- A Misunderstanding With SunWings
- Chapter eighteen- To Warn an Ocean
- Chapter nineteen- A chat with Queen Ivory
- Chapter twenty- Finding a Missing Tribe
- Chapter twenty one- Uncovering Stolen Goods
- Chapter twenty two- Stone and Gold
- Chapter twenty three-The Old One
- Chapter twenty four-Lustrum
- Chapter twenty five-Immortality
- Chapter twenty six- An Egg
- The End