Earth was created. Animals and humans lived in harmony, no fear among them. Day fill of warm and light, and life was lived. Night brought cold and dark, and human and animals hid in fear.
From folktales and legends around the world, stories that tell how FIRE became available to the humans splitting the harmony between them and the animals.
- # 1 - Human Desire FIRE
- #2 - Goddess Pele's Anger
- # 3 - Hephaestus' craft.
- Part 4 - Hummingbird Steals FIRE.
- Part 5 - Beaver shares FIRE.
- Part 6 - Grandma Spider finds Light.
- Part 7 - Monkeys show FIRE to a Hunter.
- Part 8 - FIRE eats everything.
- Part 9 -Bertha Digby saves the Woods.
- 10 - Interview with Bobbie Kinkead
- Part 11 - Bibliography
- Part 12 - FIRE as Analogy or Metaphor
- Part 13 - Respect for FIRE