All these teenagers...they're all fucked in the brain. At least during the school year they've got supervision and a counselor on hand. Summer though- that's a different story.
That's how Medowveiw Camp for Teens got started, back in the eighties. Now it's run by George Washington and his wife, Martha who is a licensed therapist. It's another summer coming up, just like the rest. After a while you can kind of link all the kids together, they're all the same anyway. Broken home, bullies, eating disorders. You name it, they've been to the camp.
Some kids have been here too many times. John Laurens, for example. Seventeen and having been attending the camp since he was fourteen. He absolutely hates it, it's the same every year and offers no help whatsoever for his so called mental illness. He wants this year to be his last, but something changes his mind from the moment he steps into his cabin.
- Part One: Summer of Junior Year
- Chapter One: That John Kid
- Chapter Two: Real Friends
- Chapter Three: Who's To Blame?
- Chapter Four: Angelica Is Different
- Chapter Five: Alex Has A Crush
- Chapter Six: John Isn't Sticking To The Plan
- Chapter Seven: This Storm Isn't Helping
- Chapter Eight: Awkwardly Living Together
- Chapter Nine: Maria Knows Best
- Chapter Ten: Go For It
- Chapter Eleven: Is This What You Wanted?
- Chapter Twelve: Nowhere Near Perfect
- Chapter Thirteen: Faking It
- Chapter Fourteen: Protection is Such a Funny Concept
- Chapter Fifteen: In The Eye Of A Hurricane
- Chapter Sixteen: I Don't Think It Works That Way
- Chapter Seventeen: Reality Check: Life Sucks
- Chapter Eighteen: Time For Real Life
- Part Two: Summer Of Senior Year
- Chapter Nineteen: Build Up
- Chapter Twenty: Roommates Have Their Perks
- Chapter Twenty-One: Reunions Are Always Hard To Plan
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Protective Parents Raise Fantastic Liars
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Glorious Goodbye
- Chapter Twenty-Five: You Can't Just Grow Out Of Me
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Rekindling The Romance (sort of)
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Follow Your Heart, But Make Sure Your Brain Agrees
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: What A Hero
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Schuyler Dwelling
- Chapter Thirty: Happily Ever After