Struggling to make it on Wattpad? Find out what you really need to know in order to be successful, not only here, but on other writing bases as well. Get helpful insight on different techniques for writing and discover what you should be aware of when laying out your story.
If you have anything you'd like to know about, comment and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Make sure you look at the chapter titles if you are searching for anything specific.
- Chapter 1: Understanding Wattpad
- - Step 1: Who You Follow, What You Read, & The Most Important Advice
- - Step 2: Getting Noticed
- - Step 3: Book Covers/Advertisements
- Chapter 2: Writing
- - Step 1: Beginnings
- - Step 2: Titles
- - Step 3: Swearing
- - Step 4: Sex Scenes - Ratings
- - Step 5: Listening to Music
- - Step 6: Blurbs (or Descriptions)
- - Step 7: Editing
- - Step 8: Exclamation Marks
- Chapter 3: Storytelling
- - Step 1: Story Plots
- - Step 2: Motivating Yourself
- Chapter 4: Getting To Know Your Characters
- - Step 1: Understanding Villains
- - Step 2: Who is "Insert Name Here"?
- RECOMMENDED STORIES