He wrapped her arms around her as he promised her that he wasn’t going to let her go, not ever, not anymore.
“Demons and all?” she gently asked, afraid and still unsure of the answer,
“Scars and all” He gently whispered as he kissed her bare shoulder.
“You know that we’ll have to come back” She said
“I know” He said, looking out into the beautiful ocean, “I don’t care, I love you”
- The Date That Never Showed Up
- Seeing Your Ex Is Messed Up
- What Sisters Are For
- Wrong Motives
- "it's complicated but understand me"
- Backseat Lady
- Meeting The Boys via Facetime
- The Real World of Fangirls and Tumblr
- Finding A Friend
- Starting Over, Together
- Roller Coaster Of Emotions
- That Mean Girl In Every Story
- Cold Hard Ground
- It's You And Me
- Being The Friend They Never Knew He Was
- Letting Go
- No Fear
- Force Your Way In
- Little Talks
- It's A Happiness Hangover
- "Is It So Wrong? That You Make Me Strong"
- Sharing Secrets
- Band of Brothers
- Good News
- A Harry Styles Surprise
- Vogue Issues
- The Surprise That The Cameras Never Found Out
- Déjà vu