Nothing sucks more than wanting to write but you're empty of ideas. Especially when you know your imagination works but it's just blocked up with writers flu.
Here's a guide to unstick yourself by using Tarot cards to build a story. This could aid you in new ideas or just be a fun writing exercise to work those creative muscles.
You don't have to believe in magic to use them but you do need to own a deck to follow the tasks in this book. This book uses established writers' story structure tips and adds the fun of tarot cards. The last chapter has a quick how-to on personal readings.
Updated 01/05/2020 Added a few things since I've developed more with my cards and study.
- CH1: Stuck for ideas! The Three Card Story
- CH2: Stuck for ideas! The Five Fingers
- CH3: Stuck on a Story! Three Act Enchantment
- CH4: Stuck on a Story! For when you're stuck in the middle of writing
- CH5: When writer's block comes from issues in your personal life
- Bonus: Stuck on Editing & using how your dreams show but don't tell.