In the 20th Century, diesel power in Germany, Russia and beyond is life, competing against the superior micro-steam of America. Beside the grit and grime, fabulous architecture, panic in the streets, espionage, the worst war in history blooms and changes all. These pieces of flash fiction present random bits of the Legacy Universe's punk fiction/superhuman diaspora. These may not appear in chronological order, and may over time re-feature the protagonist from the first piece. Take a taste. See how you like it. Welcome to alternate history.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE SAME UNIVERSE AS DOWN JERSEY DRIVE-SHAFT. IT IS THE SAME AS FOUND IN MY OTHER SHORT STORIES HERE ON WATTPAD KNOWN AS THE LEGACY UNIVERSE.
- 1ST FLASH: IN MARSEILLES THEY SHAKE HANDS WITH STRAIGHT RAZORS (Sept. 20, 1924)
- 2ND FLASH: ART DECO GLAMOR GAL (JULY 5, 1919)
- 3RD FLASH: TWELVE CYLINDER (SEPTEMBER 28, 1924)
- 4TH FLASH: GIN AND TOXIC (AUGUST 2, 1930)
- 5TH FLASH: SWEET AUNT PETUNIA (OCTOBER 1, 1930)
- 6TH FLASH: DINÉ SUNSET (APRIL 11, 1916)
- 7TH FLASH: DIESEL HAIKU: NIPPON (Aug. 9th, 1922)
- 8TH FLASH: PING PERSONIFIED (May 22, 1919)
- 9TH FLASH: A BOMB FOR ALL SEASONS (Oct. 22, 1930)
- 10TH FLASH: CALM IN THE STORM(Springtime, 1936)
- 11TH FLASH: HE TOOK A POWDER (Winter, 1911)