I, Matt Young, have never dated a boy before.
I’ve dated a girl, maybe once or twice, but we had a bit of a uh, falling out. Things got complicated and I got my heart broken. I’ve decided to save myself; save myself for someone who really matters. At the moment, I have nobody I’m really interested in. Well, there is this one guy. Yeah, guy. He’s my new mythology partner. He’s sarcastic and loud, annoying and vulgar with a mouth like a sailor and acts like a dog in heat. But at the same time, I find myself thinking… he can be kind of cute when he’s not trying so hard. Maybe this is love, huh?
Love with a boy…
- Fashionably Yours (BoyxBoy)
- Chapter Two: New Seating Chart
- Chapter Three:You're Loaded!
- Chapter Four; Holiday Shopping
- Chapter Five; Merry Christmas!
- Chapter Six; Aspin...?
- Chapter Seven; Family Dinner
- Chapter Eight; Slutty Brownies
- Chapter Nine; Paul...?
- Chapter Ten; The Aquarium
- Chapter 11; All Man
- Chapter Twelve; Locker Room Trouble
- Chapter Thirteen; When I'm Wrong
- Chapter Fourteen; When in College
- Chapter Fifteen; My Man