For as long as they can remember, the children at Owain Corporation have been told that they were sick. Infected with the M-19 virus, the children know they stand a strong chance of dying unless they take their medicine daily. Ember Diem has been a victim of the virus throughout her entire childhood and recently turned eighteen, she can't take it anymore. They live in a control environment, their only glimpse of the outside world is what they see through a televised screen.
Without a curse, they are to remain confined and to Ember, there's no sense in living when she can't experience everything that life has to offer outside of the building. Coming to terms that she will be facing death, Ember conspires with her best friend, Rami, to stop taking her medicine, once and for all. However, just within the first day when they miss their morning dose, they are suddenly feeling good.
And to the people at Owain Corporation, that's really bad.
- Among the Wicked
- 0.| Prologue
- 1.| Novella Confessions
- 2.| The "Tango" Plan
- 3.| Rami's Rice Pudding
- 4.| Remain Calm
- 5.| The Party is Just Getting Started
- 6. | Pain in the Arsen
- 7.| Bang, Bang, You're Dead.
- 8.| A Matter of Family and Blood
- 9.| Ember's Rainy Days
- 10. | It's the Simple Things in Life
- 11. | Spider-Man Thinks You're a Little Bitch
- 12. |Red Power Ranger vs Yellow Power Ranger
- 13. | That's My Jam!
- 14. | A Lukewarm Welcoming
- 15.| Talk About Awkward
- 16.| "Simba, You Deliberately Disobeyed Me!"
- 17. | Welcome Home, Ember.
- 18.| Social Anxiety is a Bitch
- 19.| Good Morning, Axley
- 20.| Haunting Photos
- 21.| More Information Leads to More Questions
- 22. | All Fired Up
- 23. | Days of Ember
- 24.| Remember, Remember, Little Ember