The rich boy meets the poor girl.
Abigail is a seventeen year old girl with a struggled life. With her alcoholic father, its getting hard for her to pay the rent. Her mother left them for a rich lawyer when she was eleven. Her father managed to keep their life simple for only three years but then gave up. Abigail started working at a young age of fourteen. Doing double shifts at a small diner, tutoring, babysitting life was just being hard for her. And for her hard life she even forgot how to properly smile.
Until she meets Ethan Parker.
Ethan is just another rich, cocky, arrogant, gorgeous boy who is failing most of his classes. Abigail is one of the most brilliant students in her school, The Cathyrrin High. So what happens when their principal asks Abigail to tutor Ethan?
Arguments. Awkward Moments. Almost Kisses. Kisses here and there. Heartbreaks. Tears. And maybe Love?
Read To Find Out.
-current cover credit goes to: @me, lol
-trailer credit goes to: @novemberdreaner
DON'T COPY MY IDEA! Or I'll Feed You To Barney!! I'm Serious!!
- The Rich Boy and His Girl
- Ch.1: Drunk
- Ch.2: Ethan Parker the arrogant, filthy rich, mean, spoilt, gorgeous guy
- Ch.3: My New Student
- Ch.4: Fudge Me!
- Ch.5: Tutoring or Torturing
- Ch.6 : Our Babies Will be Cuter!
- Ch.7: I Seriously Hate Redheads More Than Blondes.
- Ch.8: Detention With the Three Golden Boy
- Ch.9: Short Girl vs The Tall, Muscular Hottie
- Ch.10: Babysitting is So My Thang.
- Ch.11: Smashing Bottles
- Ch. 12: My World Came Crushing Down
- Ch.13: Far Far Away, In The Land Of Tears
- Ch.14: Be Courageous And Kind
- Ch.15: The New Boy In Town?
- Ch. 16 The Rich Boy & His House
- Chapter 17: The Rich Boy & His House (pt.ii)
- another author's note (pls read)