One More Night
Abigail Woods is an outspoken workaholic who is 95% devoted to her job. Abby struggles to meet the demands of her overly bothersome (not to mention a complete pervert) boss in the music-film industry. The other 5% of her life? Sex, sex, and sex. Only the better with her childhood best friend, and not to mention the love of her life, Alexander Oakes.
Alexander is a famous screenwriter, the author to countless, top viewed TV dramas and movies. His excellent writing skills and his wild imagination brought him up to be almost a celebrity in society, the GOD of all films. Doesn't help that he has irresistible looks, a tall figure, and incredibly soft hair (according to Abby).
Alex and Abby have been on a break for almost two years, but their strong friendship is still intact. They still live together in the penthouse on Fifth Avenue; have accepted the fact that maybe remaining friends will be the best idea for them. But what is Abby to do when she can’t help the butterfly feelings she gets when Alex is near her?
This Wattpad book is actually based on a drama series from South Korea. I will be retelling the story, here on Wattpad, only in English haha. I like to keep it original so some parts will be original (don't be surprised!) and some I will play with :) . If you would like to know/watch this drama, inbox me and I will send you the details!
Therefore, all rights to the ORIGINAL parts of this story are remained to "TvN" of South Korea, and script writer Hyun Jung Jeoung.
Although I have marked this story as PG-13,
I like to get a little steamy sometimes ;), so i think it would be good to say that this story would be rated 17, 18?