Celestial Children Book 1
Abby Freelander was insane. After all, it's not normal for animals to talk. However, that's exactly what happens when a stray dog warns her to flee a harmless-looking fog. From animal telepathy to meeting the eccentric and gummy-bear obsessed Josh Ewah, Abby starts to realize there's more to her life than she thought.
Hunted by a shape shifting mad-man named Khail and guided by the mysteries surrounding the Ewah family, Abby is drawn into a world beyond her wildest imagination. She must come to grips with her new reality before it's too late.
Being insane would have been a lot less complicated.
This story was posted to Wattpad and only Wattpad. If you're seeing this note and you're not reading it on Wattpad...it was stolen. So please get your butt over to Wattpad and read it by the actual author, Prisim, and not the thief who couldn't be bother to even delete this message let alone write their own unique story.
- Copyright Notice the Sequel: The Search for More Copyrights
- 1: Move Along
- 2: Somebody to Lean On
- 3: I'm pulled into your flame
- 4: My mind is in overdrive
- 5: I won't write myself off just yet
- 6: Fighting for my right to party
- 7: Keep me free from danger
- 8: Hanging by a moment with you
- 9: Hungry and hollow searching for what you took away
- 10: On the road with my two favorite allies
- 11: I need to feel your touch
- 12: You'll be my little secret
- 13: I can feel you all around me
- 14: We ran but couldn't get away
- 15: Dream or reality, I cannot say
- 16: Oddities follow wherever I go
- 17: Truth that lies across the strange divide
- 18: Lost and far from home
- 19: I wait forever blind
- 20: If I don't belong who would have guessed it
- 21: In the midnight hour, I can feel the Power.
- 22: The beacon of awakening is near
- 23: The moment to live or the moment to die
- 24: Where I'm going is knowing where I'm came from
- 25: I won't run and hide, I'm not built that way.
- 26: Time is a valuable thing.
- 27: I must carry on, there will be peace when I am done.
- 28: I can't hide it, I might as well embrace it
- 29: I won't take this place in vain
- 30: The lessons that I've learned have only just begun