Moving in to my new apartment was something made of a dream. Living above the scariest man in New York was something made of a nightmare.
His aim was to make my living life hell. His aim was to have me in every way he could.
Whilst he hated everybody around him, he didn't realise his fascination for me was potent.
I let him take me over. I'd let him ruin me.
- The Man I Didn't Want
- The Man Who Spoke Dirty
- The Man Who Could Read My Body
- The Man In My Apartment
- The Man In Hiding
- The Man In The Window
- The Man Who Ripped My Blouse
- The Man That Calls Me Kitten
- The Man Who Glares At The Barman
- The Man That Starts Traffic
- The Man Who Went Cold
- The Man With His Hand Around My Neck