Book 2 of 'The Billionaire's' Series:
Callan Quinn is a twenty years old man, he is short with brown hair and hazel eyes. He has no interest in anything and dislikes the outside world with passion. After being rejected by the only guy he loved, Callan decided to study abroad and forget all about his first love. Now that he is older and it is time for him to come back to help his brother run the company, he learned how to deal with his emotions and keep them at bay, especially the emotion called love.
Micheal Segal is twenty-four with grey eyes, model-like built, and black hair. He is a guy that everyone wants to be around with, he is serious and funny, caring and cold when he needs to be. When he was about eighteen, his best friend's little brother confessed to him. He thought that rejecting the teen would be a good idea. What he didn't expect is for the teen to return as a handsome man that is going to make his life a living hell.
Will these two learn to get along? How will they keep their feelings to themselves?
- Welcome/Table of Content/Copyright
- Chapter 1: Play Date
- Chapter 2: Comfort In Lonliness
- Chapter 3: Psychos
- Chapter 4: Like Hell
- Chapter 5: You, Again
- Chapter 6: Cold
- Chapter 7: Haha, Very Funny
- Chapter 8: Coincidence?
- Chapter 9: Family-Zoned
- Chapter 10: Hated
- Chapter 11: Business Partners
- Chapter 12: Prepared
- Chapter 13: Stuck Together
- Chapter 14: No Choice
- Chapter 15: Apologies
- Chapter 16: Naked
- Chapter 17: Friends From College
- Chapter 18: Envious
- Chapter 19: Make Me
- Chapter 20: An Intended Mistake
- Chapter 21: Something Or Someone?
- Chapter 22: Nervous
- Chapter 23: Who Does She Thinks She Is?
- Chapter 24: He Is My Everything
- Chapter 25: I'll Love You No Matter What
- Chapter 26: The Talk
- Chapter 27: A Much Needed Break
- Chapter 28: Mercy