#729 in #abuse (06/06/2019)
Natalie Farmer had a rough home life. Her mom died a brutal death when she was just five and her father hated her. He was a drunk and did every drug in the book. Natalie couldn't remember the last time he was sober.
She wore concealing clothes to hide her darkest secrets. She couldn't let anyone see the broken and bruised girl.
Make-up was her best friend.
She had one friend that just thought Natalie was closed in and shut off.
Natalie couldn't let anyone know what happened at home.
Even though her dad hated her, even though her dad beat on her, she couldn't give up on him. He was all she had.
Kaden Brookes was the ultimate bad boy. He'd been in jail multiple times. He rode a Harley Davidson. He wore a leather cut that read Satan's Demons. He was ruthless killer just like his father, and part of one of the most dangerous motorcycle clubs in history.
But when he crashes into Natalie, quite literally, both of their worlds change. Especially when he finds himself having to protect Natalie from everything that surrounded her father and himself.
#19 in #fight (06/06/2019)
#13 in #club (06/06/2019)
#438 in #sad (06/06/2019)
- BEFORE YOU READ!!!
- One -- He Crashed Into Me
- Two -- She's Broken
- Three -- He Saves Her Life
- Four -- He Makes His Move
- Five -- He's Scarier Than Her Dad
- Six -- She's Left With Scars
- Seven -- She Experiences Him
- Eight -- He's Taken From Her
- Nine -- He's Back
- Ten -- She Falls Into Him Again
- Eleven -- He Finds Out Everything
- Twelve -- He Softens
- Thirteen -- He's A Monster
- Fourteen -- She Tells Him How She Feels
- Fifteen -- He Fulfills His Promise
- Sixteen -- She Comes Back Home
- Seventeen -- Pain Like No Other
- Eighteen -- Broken Promises
- Nineteen -- She Finds Her Place
- If You Would Like . . .