Marnie Wilson is utterly exhausted of being the eighteen year old senior who has yet to get deflowered, her cherry popped, v-card swiped: how ever you want to put it, she's over it.
A bad night and a few beers drives her to ask the egotistical, brash and notorious West Moore to do her a favor of epic proportions, but he's a bit hesitant.
After all, they were best friends at one point.
"I want you to take my virginity."
West's brow quirks up and a tantalizing smirk tilts at his pink lips. "I thought you'd never ask."
© allyrwilliams 2017 All Rights Reserved.
(#22 in Short Story)
- A Desperate Girls Guide To Losing Her Virginity
- 1 | I thought you'd never ask
- 2 | No Wonder You're Still A Virgin
- 3 | That's Nothing Compared To The Real Thing, Princess
- 4 | Stop Flirting With Me
- 5 | I'm going to kiss you
- 6 | You Wouldn't Hurt A Fly
- 7 | How Did This Day Become So Messy
- 8 | You Can't Eat Ice-Cream For Lunch
- 9 | Will You Just Look At Me
- 10 | Don't Go Back In There To Him