"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." - Edna St. Vincent Millay
Childhood is not necessarily the easiest time of someone’s life. It’s harder when you have no one there to help you through it.
You might end up throwing your life away too quickly because you don’t know how to live it. That’s what happened with Cherlynn Wallace.
She met Justin Bieber and her life was changed forever. But sometimes that’s not always a bad thing, and Cherlynn is about to find out why.
- Chapter 1 - Bumping into a stranger
- Chapter 2 - Awkward silence
- Chapter 3 - Rolling with the homies
- Chapter 4 - Kissing and make out sessions
- Chapter 5 - Pancakes and drama
- Chapter 6 - Bikinis and sand don't mix
- Chapter 7 - Thought you'd always be mine
- Chapter 8 - It's not all what it seems
- Chapter 9 - "He's lying Justin, my heart is only for you!"
- Chapter 10 - Out for a walk & the argument
- Chapter 11 - Date with a friend
- Chapter 12 - "Happy Birthday!" & "I'm Pregnant!"
- Chapter 13 - "He's missing, no one's seen him."
- Chapter 14 - "He's back!"
- Chapter 15 - "Future Mrs Somers"
- Chapter 16 - Christmas cheers and tears
- Chapter 17 - Happy 18th birthday Justin!
- Chapter 18 - Almost forgiven
- Chapter 19 - Stupid Justin & Baby shower
- Chapter 20 - Meet Esme Alexa Bieber