After the traumatizing night that tore apart Ellie's entire family, she develops Androphobia.
A fear of men.
When she realizes that therapy hasn't helped her fear subside, she and her sister move to San Francisco in hopes that it'll give them both a fresh start. But when she's enrolled in Westprep, a school with boys and girls, she meets the egotistical Chase Milestone. Their encounter makes her realize that for the first time in her life, her phobia might actually be the least of her concerns.
Chase is the stereotypical bad boy.
Or at least, he was.
When one of his pranks goes too far, he ruins the life of an innocent girl and devastates his mom. Now, he will do anything to destroy his bad boy rep and mend the broken relationship he has with his mother. Unfortunately for him, he accidentally bumps into a lost blonde girl searching for her class one Monday morning and his whole life is turned upside down. Literally.
I guess it's just his luck that the girl has a crippling fear of men.
***This is a story about a girl with very real and serious problems and how she finds herself. It's meant to start off cliche but trust me, It's not.
The Girl Who Feared Men. Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
- Chapter 1: Ellie
- Chapter 2: Chase
- Chapter 3: First Day Jitters
- Chapter 4: Expectations and Disappointments
- Chapter 5: The Video
- Chapter 6: Rivals
- Chapter 7: Demons
- Chapter 8: Deal With The Devil
- Chapter 9: Survivor
- Chapter 10: Thank You
- Chapter 11: The Fury that Creates a Hurricane
- Chapter 12: Getcha head in the game
- Chapter 13: Something
- Chapter 14: Under Water
- Chapter 15: Rumor has it
- Chapter 16: Voices
- Chapter 17: Strike One
- Chapter 18: Deja Vu
- Chapter 19: The Julia Marshall Thing
- Chapter 20: The Sleepover From Hell
- Chapter 21: The Beach Part One
- Chapter 22: The Beach Part Two
- Chapter 23: Party Like It's Ya Birthday
- Chapter 24: The Beginning
- Chapter 25: Daddy's Little Girl
- Chapter 26: How to Play Hard to Get
- Chapter 27: The New Normal
- Chapter 28: Perfect Places
- Chapter 29: Hard Feelings
- Chapter 30: Toilet Papers and Stars
- Chapter 31: Think Again
- Chapter 32: We Ain't in Kansas No More Part 1
- Chapter 33: We ain't in Kansas No More Part 2
- Chapter 34: Dellie x Base
- Chapter 35: Happily Ever After
- Chapter 36: Strangers
- Recap #2
- Chapter 37: Ellie's Busy Schedule
- Chapter 38: Better Off Without
- Chapter 39: I'll Still Have Me
- Chapter 40: Nervous
- Chapter 41: Criminals
- Chapter 42: Stranger things
- Chapter 43: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Chapter 43.5: Really IMPORTANT STUFF
- Last Recap