Juliette Rivers is crazy. Or at least that's what her parents think, not to mention the doctors. But she knows the truth, that the things she sees are far from imaginary. And worse, those things are out to get her. But maybe, just maybe, a little craziness is exactly what she needs to save her.
"Oh Juliette, come out come out wherever you are. Come on my dear, don't you want to play a game with me?" He purrs. His words send a shiver of horror throughout my body. "I know you are out there Juliette, I hear that frantic little heart of yours beating. I can practically see your perfect pale breasts heaving in panic." He takes a few more steps forward then stops. A moment later, I hear him chuckle. He had found me."
WINNER OF @ViktoriaRay and @_Tattered's SHIVER CONTEST
Cover by @nameeramariyam
All Rights Reserved 2013
- Crazy House
- Chapter 1: Happy Birthday to Me
- Chapter 2: Hello Mommy Dearest
- Chapter 3: Well This is Getting Awkward Fast
- Chapter 4: What Will the Neighbors Think?
- Chapter 5: Welcome to Hell...Uh, I Mean Arrington Manor
- Chapter 6: Hey Capulet, Pass Me the Syrup
- Chapter 6 (Continued)
- Chapter 7: The Closet
- Chapter 8: The Tragedy in the Rose Garden
- Chapter 9: Knee Socks, Bacon, and Creepy Prophecies
- Sneak Peak ;)
- Chapter 10: We're Painting the Roses Red
- Chapter 11: You Know, Alone.
- Chapter 12: Just a Good, Old Fashioned Séance
- Chapter 13: Applesauce, Bonkers and Other Fun Words
- Chapter 14: Levitation? Sounds Easy Enough
- Chapter 15: A Nice Place for a Picnic
- Chapter 16: Conversationalism is Definitely a Word
- Chapter 17: Well, Shit.
- Chapter 18: What Does Baseball Have to do With Anything?
- Chapter 19: This Isn't Hogwarts
- Chapter 20: More Fun Words Like Humdinger and Dreamboat
- Chapter 21: Practice Makes Perfect...Apparently
- Chapter 22: Bite Me
- Chapter 23: Too Late
- Chapter 24: Tangled Web
- Chapter 25: The Gifted Ball
- Chapter 26: Round 1
- Chapter 27: Mr. S
- Chapter 28: Not One of Those Girls
- Chapter 29: Back Into the Lion's Den
- Chapter 30: The Importance of Being Ernest
- Chapter 31: The Truth About Christmas
- Chapter 32: We are Gifted