(Alternate Universe Fanfiction)
What if it wasn't just Kaori who's sick? What if Kousei suffered from the so called 'Friedreich's Ataxia' with whom he inherited from his mother? Will Kousei be able to persevere? Will Kaori be able to save him from the deep sea that is slowly drowning him? How will Watari and Tsubaki react? How will Kousei's rivals act after discovering that he's severely sick? Will they all be able to show Arima Kousei how colorful the world actually is? Will Kaori be able to confess her true feelings to Kousei before it's too late?
I hope you do support me on this one. I promise to be as realistic as possible. This is my third attempt in making a medical drama. Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Please read all chapters and vote if you liked it. Thank you!
Published: April- May 2017
Featured in Wattpad's Official Anime Reading List
#1000 in Fanfiction Hotlist Oct. 13, 2017
#1 in ranking shigatsuwakiminouso Nov. 15, 2018
Edited March 2019
- Chapter One: Inherited Disease
- Chapter Two: Mother's Shadow
- Chapter Three: I Like You
- Chapter Four: The Truth
- Chapter Five: Our Shining Hope
- Chapter Six: Stay With Me
- Chapter Seven: Autumn
- Chapter Eight: I Like You, Tsubaki!
- Chapter Nine: Spreading Tears
- Chapter Ten: Just A Friend
- Chapter Eleven: Her Embrace
- Chapter Twelve: Thank You, Father
- Chapter Thirteen: Love Birds
- Chapter Fourteen: A Helping Hand
- Chapter Fifteen: A Musician's Spirit
- Chapter Sixteen: Silence
- Chapter Seventeen: Grief and Sorrow
- Chapter Eighteen: Rain
- Chapter Nineteen: All is One
- Chapter Twenty: Paradise
- Extra Chapter: Snow
- Author's Thanks