***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's going to be published and only the sample chapters of the old, unedited version are available on Wattpad. These sample chapters differ from the version that's going to be published.
***This is the sequel to Bullied and it can't be read as a stand-alone***
*This blurb contains spoilers, so it is advised not to read it unless you read Bullied first.*
Two months have passed since the day I pushed my long time bully, Hayden Black, away. Two months since I have found out he loved me and wanted to be with me. Two months of trying to move on and forget about him.
Hayden almost died saving me from getting killed two months ago. Half of me wanted to forgive him for everything he had done, screaming at me to give him another chance. The other half prevented me to do that, distrusting him and ignoring my heart's desires. Hayden is dark and dangerous, but as the days pass by, he gets more away from me, ignoring me whenever our paths cross.
I have less than a year before I go to college, and I won't see Hayden ever again. I have to believe I will get over him and move on with my life. I have to believe in my future without him.
Unless he didn't really move on and our masks are about to fall.
- Important Notice
- Pained (Characters & Soundtrack)
- Chapter 1 (Pt. 1) - Truth or Dare
- Chapter 1 (Pt. 2) - A Twisted Disappointment
- Chapter 1 (Pt. 3) - The Slicing Words
- Chapter 2 (Pt. 1) - Did You Ever Love Me?
- Chapter 2 (Pt. 2) - The Savior
- Chapter 3 (Pt. 1) - Déjà Vu All Over Again
- Chapter 3 (Pt. 2) - Sitting on Two Chairs
- Chapter 4 (Pt. 1) - Fake
- Chapter 4 (Pt. 2) - Black
- Chapter 5 - The Worst Mistake of Her Life