Two sisters. Two brothers. As different as polar opposites...but then, doesn't the saying go "like poles repel and opposite poles attract"? It sure doesn't seem like it in their case.
Samaah and Samiha Ashraf have no idea what they are getting themselves into when their father asks them to get married to the Hamid brothers. They agree to what their father says, considering their perfect upbringing, although reluctant, but they know who to trust - Allah. He knows what is right for them.
Arif and Asif Hamid are the heirs to the Hamid fortune. Brought up like princes, the brothers are as arrogant and harsh as they can get. They have lived the life of royalty, and they are not used to having to do anything for themselves. Besides, their father's money and success having reached their heads makes them care about nothing else.
How would the Ashraf sisters adjust with the Hamid brothers? Would it end up a disaster as predicted by everyone else? Or would their fathers' plans work out?
Read "LIVING ROYALTY" to find out.
[A COMPLETED STORY]
Guys this is my first story and I've worked really hard on it, so I would really be happy if y'all would please give it a chance.
- 1. How can this be happening?
- 2. Uh-oh, Samiha!
- 3. Not happening, dude!
- 4. This is so scary!
- 5. Say what?!
- 6. Consider it done now.
- 7. Time for Istikhara.
- 8. That's the understatement of the year!
- 9. Here we go.
- 10. No turning back now.
- 11. Aren't they right?
- 12. Way to ruin the amazing evening.
- 13. Was it just an illusion?
- 14. Headed to my new home.
- 15. At least they are awesome!
- 16. I leave it to you to change him.
- 17. For the first time in three months.
- 18. I basically just blindly signed a contract.
- 19. Just like old times!
- 20. All this was because of him.
- 21. A step towards improving him.
- 22. The perfect idea
- 23. Where's the fire?!
- 24. What was this feeling?
- 25. Everything was in ashes.
- 26. Life changing decision.
- 27. But love? I don't think so...
- 28. If you're not bipolar, then what are you?
- 29. Samaah, get a grip!
- 30. That's amazing news!
- 31. Of course they would bulletproof the glass.
- 32. That was close but Allah saved us.
- 33. Everything that happened, actually did happen.
- 34. This was all my fault!
- 35. How did this happen?!
- 36. The girls who always put others before themselves.
- 37. Will I ever be able to forgive myself?
- 38. Was this a nightmare of some sort?
- 39. I really was the most useless and terrible person alive.
- 40. I promise you that, In sha Allah.
- 41. Allah doesn't let any prayer go unanswered.
- 42. Don't be stubborn now!
- 43. Everything seemed so surreal.
- Author's Note
- 44. Verily, Allah is with the patient.
- 45. I will never break my promise to you.
- 46. The start of a new beginning.
- 47. I truly had started valuing her.
- 48. Like nothing even ever went wrong.
- 49. The best thing that ever happened to me.