Like the Hunger Games series? Then you'll love ''Man Hunt''
When Alice awakes in a small, bare room with nothing more than a letter, a backpack, a change of clothes and some survival gear, she doesn't know what to expect. She has no recollection of how she got to where she is, or even where she is and she can't help but feel frightened about the whole situation.
According to the letter addressed to her name, her parents signed her up for a new televised game show in which twelve teenagers will be split into two equal teams. The teenagers will then take part in a slightly modified version of a childhood game they are all quite familiar with for the chance to win a sum of €1,000,000 for every member of the winning team.
When Alice meets the rest of her group, they soon realise that they are stranded on an island and they have no other option but to cooperate. They quickly find the instructions and map their team has been supplied with and are forced to begin a game which they fear is darker than it may seem.
The twelve teenagers can't be any more different, however they must push their divergence aside and hope that they have what it takes to win the game and return home with the money that could change their lives forever. In a tale of adventure, action and deceit; do Alice and her team have what it takes to leave the island as champions or is there a more sinister fate in store for them? Is this really just a game as their letters describe, or are there darker forces at work behind closed doors?
- Man Hunt
- Chapter One - A is for Alice
- Chapter Two - The Blue Team
- Chapter Three - The LIS
- Chapter Four - The Red Team
- Chapter Five - It's them or us
- Chapter Six - If I fall, it's all over
- Chapter Seven - A Familiar Face
- Chapter Eight - This Changes Everything
- Chapter Nine - Despite Everything, I smile
- Chapter Ten - They're going to kill you Alice
- Chapter Eleven - A Bloodbath
- Chapter Twelve - Jack
- Chapter Thirteen - An Annual Occurrence
- Chapter Fourteen - I am Dead
- Chapter Fifteen - Promises you can't keep
- Chapter Sixteen - What have you done?
- Chapter Seventeen - The Traitor
- Chapter Eighteen - Rearing to Fight
- Chapter Nineteen - The Hunt Begins
- Chapter Twenty - Bring It Bitch
- Chapter Twenty One - The Interrogation
- Chapter Twenty Two - Time is Ticking
- Chapter Twenty Three - An Emotional Descent
- Chapter Twenty Four - The Grand Finale
- Chapter Twenty Five - A Useful Skill
- Chapter Twenty Six - Very Valuable Information
- Chapter Twenty Seven - A Cure
- Chapter Twenty Eight - This is the End
- Chapter Twenty Nine - The Execution
- Chapter Thirty - The Great Escape
- Chapter Thirty One - Sweet Civilisation
- Epilogue - Our Happy Ever After