The Fan Fiction, "Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Scroll Keeper" was written last January 2003 by Philip Andrew Mayol for his love of Harry Potter books and movies and for J.K. Rowling.
The setting of the story was during Harry Potter's seventh year in Hogwarts, with old and new characters, a little touch of a twist that was not included on the original Harry Potter series.
This book was completed last July 2004 with 41 chapters, and was never officially published by the writer.
The original soft copy was destroyed due to hardware issues. However, an original manuscript was printed in 777 pages A4-sized write paper, hard bound in Green to reflect Harry Potter's eyes.
- Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Scroll Keeper
- Chapter One: Going Back to Hogwarts
- Chapter Two: At the Train Station
- Chapter Three: The Welcoming Entrance Hall
- Chapter Four: The Writer
- Chapter Five: The Other Scar
- Chapter Six: The New School Teacher
- Chapter Seven: Getting Ready for Quidditch
- Chapter Eight: Unexpected Visitors
- Chapter Nine: The Head Boy
- Chapter Ten: The Morning Practice
- Chapter Eleven: Gift of the Snake Language
- Chapter Twelve: Meeting the Headmaster
- Chapter Thirteen: The Ministry's Business
- Chapter Fourteen: The Lexicor