WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION
The Bro Code says to leave no bro behind... But what happens when you have to choose between love and friendship?
Nick Maguire would never betray his best friends, Carter and Austin, by breaking The Bro Code, and he knows they'd never do that either. They've got each other's backs. That is, until Carter's sister, Eliza, returns from Australia. Unfortunately, Eliza is basically incredible, and Nick almost immediately falls head over heels. The two begin to form an undeniable bond that crackles with electricity - and spells a whole lot of trouble. Nick is about to find out that codes are made to be broken.
[[word count: 60,000-70,000 words]]
- Purchase The Bro Code!
- Important Notes from Lizzie (Joecool123)
- The Bro Code
- Rule Number 2: A Bro Never Cries
- Rule Number 3: Chicks Can Be Bros Too
- Rule Number 4: The Dating Clause
- Rule Number 5: A Bro Has Seen "Top Gun"
- Rule Number 6: Leave No Bro Behind
- Rule Number 7: A Bro Knows When To Man Up
- Rule Number 8: Think It Through
- Rule Number 9: A Bro Doesn't Shop
- Rule Number 10: Bros Before Hoes*
- Rule Number 11: The Phone Clause
- Rule Number 12: A Bro Will Eat Anything
- Rule Number 13: A Bro Knows When to Back Off
- Rule Number 14: A Bro Wears Shorts Under His Pants
- Rule Number 15: A Bro Always Checks His Phone
- Rule Number 16: A Bro Keeps His Cool
- Rule Number 17: A Bro Calls It Like He Sees It
- Rule Number 18: Say It First
- Rule Number 19: The Maturity Clause*
- Rule Number 20: A Bro Turns Up the Heat
- Rule Number 21 - Always Know Which Rules Are Worth Following
- (Epilogue) Rule 22: A Bro Admits When He's Wrong