Press Information & Resources
More than 40 million people have joined Wattpad, making it the world’s largest community of readers and writers. People use Wattpad to connect with each other while they discover and share millions of free stories. Wattpad stories are available in more than 50 languages and can be read or written from any phone, tablet, or computer. The company is proudly based in Toronto, Canada. Learn more at www.wattpad.com.
Wattpad at a Glance
- More than 40 million people use Wattpad a month
- People spend 11 billion minutes a month on Wattpad
- More than 100 million uploads
- 85% mobile usage
- Proudly based in Toronto
- More than 100 employees
- Stories in more than 50 languages
- Launched in 2006
- Investors include OMERS Ventures, August Capital, Raine Ventures, Northleaf Venture Catalyst Fund, Union Square Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Jerry Yang of AME Cloud Ventures, Golden Venture Partners, and Boris Wertz of Version One Ventures.
If you are a member of the press and would like to arrange an interview, or you are looking for specific resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.