- 45millionmonthly audience
- 15billionminutes spent per month
- 200millionstory uploads shared
- 90%of all activity is on mobile
- 50+languages supported
Founded in 2006, Wattpad is a free app that lets people discover and share stories about the things they love. More than 45 million people around the world turn to Wattpad to find entertainment that matches their interests and fits their schedules. Wattpad stories are serialized and the entire community participates in the storytelling process through comments, messages, and multimedia. The app offers stories in over 50 languages and works on mobile and web. The company is proudly based in Toronto, Canada. Learn more at https://www.wattpad.com/about/
CEO and Co-founderallenlau
As CEO and co-founder of Wattpad, Allen Lau leads the company's efforts to transform the way people around the world discover and share stories. Prior to Wattpad, Allen was the co-founder of FeedM8, a mobile advertising company that was acquired in 2008. In 2001, he co-founded Tira Wireless where he helped leading brands optimize content for mobile delivery. Allen received his Bachelor and Master degrees from the University of Toronto’s Electrical Engineering program.
CPO and Co-founderivanyuen
As Chief Product Officer and co-founder of Wattpad, Ivan Yuen ensures the company’s technical strategy aligns with business objectives. Prior to Wattpad, Ivan co-founded FeedM8 and served as the company’s CTO. Before that he was one of the first employees of Tira Wireless, where he helped grow the technical team and developed new and emerging wireless technologies.
Ivan graduated from the University of Waterloo with a degree in Computer Engineering and also earned an MBA from the Rotman School of Management.
Wattpad Headlines and Highlights
Wattpad in the News
- How A Toronto-Based Storytelling App Is Becoming A Hollywood Idea Factory
- ‘Tales From the Crypt’ Is Hunting for Scary Stories Online
- Wattpad teams up with Turner and Tales from the Crypt
- TNT, TBS Partnering With Storytelling Platform Wattpad for TV Content
- Wattpad partners with Turner, M. Night Shyamalan for ‘Tales form the Crypt’
From our blogShow more
Please do not use our logo in a way that might suggest that
- Wattpad endorses a particular product or service, or
- you have a business relationship with Wattpad.
Please do not alter, stretch, condense, embellish, add sparkles to, or otherwise change our logo in any way. We’re pretty proud of our logo, and we’d like to keep it as it is.
Still not sure what to do with our logo? Check out our full Brand Guidelines