Select All
  • Alice Snow
    18 3 1

    In this world, around 80% of the world population possess a special, superhuman ability, known as a Quirk. The other 20% are diagnosed as Quirkless. Usually one person only possesses one Quirk, however there is sometimes a rare occurrence when someone possesses two Quirks. Such is the case for Hanako Chiaki. A few yea...

  • Hagakure's Instagram
    274 27 2

    I've heard lots of people talking about this, so I decided to make one too!