Life With Superman (Completed)

By iam_adrianaj

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Question!

Chapter 23

2.1K 77 9
By iam_adrianaj

sorry for any mistakes*

*in the guest room where Crystal is living now*

*listening to music*

Just too scandalous, couldn't handle this
Gimme back my rings, gimme back my things it's over
You keep listening to them haters, here's your walking papers

Boy this is over, gimme my things back
You can keep the headaches just give me my keys back
You ain't gotta lie no more, we ain't seeing eye to eye no more

Just gimme my CDs, you could keep the movies
Ain't no need to call me, I'm moving on completely
You ain't gotta lie no more, we ain't seeing eye to eye no more, no more, no more

If I thought it was me, it was me, it was me
Then I'd be down on my knees saying boy don't you leave
But I know that I done gave it all I got, all I got
I done damn near broke my back
So go 'head with all of that
Cause if you really, really wanna know
Why I prefer that you just pack your things and go
I tried everything boy
And all I got was pain boy
We both know that we need to be through

Lance's POV

Oh, no, no, no, no, no...

When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go

I've been there, done it, fucked around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad

Man I was in my feelings hard. Missing the only girl that was real with me. Coming home to an empty house was hell. Not hearing her voice or having her text my phone was even worse. Crystal even left the Pandora bracelet I bought her on the nightstand beside my bed. I haven't seen my baby since she walked in on Chanell and I. Chanell had been blowing my ass up about me and her getting back together. I really wanted to text her ass back something real disrespectful, but I just ignored her. Plus she was with Cash anyways. I was starting to believe that he had something to do with her blowing my phone up. It was probably him that told Chanell to come see me in the hospital. Just thinking about everything and thinking about me losing my girl brought tears to my eyes and I wasn't the type of nigga to cry over a female. There was a knock at the door so I got up from my bed and walked into the living room to open it up.

"Wassup bro," Vince said as he dapped me up.

"Wassup foo," CJ said. I sighed then rubbed my head as I closed and locked the door.

"Nigga why the fuck is you in your feelings?" CJ asked.

"Usher and shit," Vince laughed.

"I miss my girl man," I responded as I took a seat on the couch.

"Hol' up. Did you just say you miss yo girl? Where is the Lance that didn't give a fuck about these females?" CJ asked.

"In the past. Crystal ain't just another female to me. She's special and I care about her. She's been through a lot. She's been there for me. Back and forth from her grandmother and me," I answered. I just shook my head.

"My nigga done grew up. Now you see how I felt when Laura left my ass the first time. Not a good feeling when you lose something good," Vince responded.

"Man, I've been calling, texting, and leaving voice mails. No response at all. Just don't know what else to do to get her to come back," I said

"Take yo black ass over to where she is. She has no choice but listen to yo ass," CJ said as he got up to go to the kitchen.

"What the fuck you going in my kitchen for?" I asked.

"Nigga I'm hungry and y'all ain't got shit. Oh my bad. I mean you ain't got shit," CJ said pointing at me.

"Get yo hershey bar looking ass out my damn kitchen. Find you a damn girl and keep her ass and you wouldn't have a problem with being hungry bitch," I said.

"How bout you do the same and you wouldn't have a problem with not having shit in here cheating ass motherfucka," CJ said. I stood up because he really just pissed me off.

"Chill," Vince laughed. He was amused by CJ and I arguing. He has always been the one to break up CJ and I fighting. When we was little Vince would watch us fight for a little bit then break the shit up when he saw blood coming from one of us. Majority of the time it would be CJ's blood on the floor. I loved my brothers til' death but CJ had a smart ass mouth and always knew what to say to piss somebody off. That's why we was always into it. CJ closed the refrigerator then came back into the living room with Vince and I. They discussed business. My mind was in a whole different world. I just wanted my baby back and I would do anything to have her right by my side.

*next morning*

Crystal's POV

I woke up around seven in the morning to screaming in my ear from Jasmine. I looked at her angrily like what the fuck. Who in the hell screams in someone's ear while they're sleeping?

"Get yo ass up," Jasmine demanded me.

"Why you couldn't be normal and wake me up instead of yelling?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Cause I'm not an ordinary lady known to drive these niggas crazy Willy Wonka wanna pay me," Jasmine responded. I just rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed. I hit the floor hard. I didn't want to get up so I just crawled to the bathroom so I could take a shower and brush my teeth. I didn't know what the hell I was going to do today but hopefully it would take my mind off of Lance's cheating ass.

*An hour later*

After I got dressed I walked into the kitchen where Jasmine and my aunt was. My had aunt had cooked breakfast for her two kids, her husband, Jasmine, and I. I really appreciated my aunt for letting me stay with them until I found a job and saved up enough money to get a place of my own. There was a knock at the door. My aunt's husband went to open it up and everyone just focused their attention on who was about to come through the door. It was a white man holding a brief case in his hand. Jasmine and I looked at each other because the last time we saw a white man holding a brief case was when Casey had to meet with Chaz's lawyer. We all went to the living room to see why this man was here.

"Good morning," The man greeted us.

"Good morning," My aunt greeted him.

"I'm over here this morning on behalf of Ms.Moore." He explained, "Ms.Moore set up a will and I was told to come to this address and speak to Ms.Carol."

"That's me," My aunt said.

"Well according to this will, Ms.Moore leaves you her house in Baton Rouge. She has also mentioned two granddaughters, Jasmine and Crystal Moore," He responded.

"Yes. And?" I asked.

"She leaves both of you four-hundred and fifty thousand each," He answered.

"Thousand what?" Jasmine asked with widened eyes.

"Dollars," He said. My mouth dropped. I didn't know that GG had nine-hundred thousand dollars stashed away for Jasmine and I. My aunt pulled me in for a hug as tears rolled down my eyes. Jasmine just stood there shocked. The man kept going on with the will. I couldn't believe that GG left money for me. I knew that I couldn't blow it all on unnecessary stuff. I was going to get me an apartment and stash away the other money so that I could pay bills and pay for my online courses until I got a job that would help pay bills. I had to go and get an apartment today and get furniture put in it then put the rest of the money in the bank. I didn't want to get an expensive ass place and I didn't want to get expensive furniture either. I did want to set aside twenty-five hundred so that I could get a whole new wardrobe and change my appearance. I was going to take this as a new beginning. I left all the stuff that Lance had bought me back at his place. I didn't want it. I didn't pay for it so it really wasn't mine. The man gave both Jasmine and I a check. The first thing we had to do was cash our check. The next thing we had to do was go get our nails, toes, and eyebrows done. My aunt had a friend that did hair so she called her and made an appointment for me at three. That gave me enough time to go to the apartment complex that I knew was beautiful and affordable. Since I didn't have a car because Chaz took the one he bought me for my sixteenth birthday, my aunt let me take hers. These past few weeks we've been walking through the rain and now there was finally sunshine.

*after getting our hair done*

I felt like a brand new woman. Not a girl, but a woman. This haircut was giving me life. Now it was time for Jasmine and I to go pick out some furniture for our new apartment. We thought it would be best for us to just live together. Our apartment was beautiful. Since I was born before Jasmine, I got the bigger room and I had my own bathroom. We both had walk in closets. We just didn't have much to put in there, but that was all going to change by the end of the week. We felt that black couches and white appliances would go nicely in the apartment. We couldn't get the stuff put in today, but it was definitely going inside tomorrow. We signed off for everything then headed back to my aunt's house. As we pulled up in the drive-way, I noticed there a was a white 2015 Lexus ES with a big red bow on top of the hood and Lance's all black Mercedes Benz parked behind. As I got out of my aunt's car, Lance got out of his car. My nose flawed and my heart began racing. I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't want to see Lance because I did want to see him. I was still pissed of about what happened, but my feelings for him were still there. Jasmine walked inside the house and left Lance and I outside alone.

"What do you want Lance?" I asked not looking at him in his eyes.

"You," He said as he lifted my chin making me looking at him.

"Where's Chanell?"

"I don't want Chanell. She's from the past. I admit I was wrong for not pushing her away. I was caught up in the moment. Chanell has not been around for two years. She left without saying a word and that hurt me inside because I thought she was the one for me," Lance explained.

"So if you thought she was the one why are you here in front of me?"

"Because she's not the one. You are. I've never cried over a girl before. Every since you left my ass I've been crying because you're not just a girl. You're a woman. A woman I need in my life,"

"Lance I trusted you and now I don't know if I can anymore. I've been hurt and you know that and you decided to hurt me even more by kissing her and you know Cash cheated on me," I said letting a few tears fall from my eyes.

"I just need a chance to make things right,"

"You need a chance? You asked for one chance before we even moved out here," I yelled. Lance sighed and threw his head back. I placed my hands on each side of his face and guided his head back down so that we were both looking at each other. "Lance it's not about the material things. Just because you come out here with a nice ass Lexus doesn't mean anything. All I want from you is loyalty, trust, and love." I gave him a smirk before kissing him. I guess he missed me a lot because he grabbed my waist tightly and pulled me closer. My hands roamed his head as we advanced to a make-out session. Lance pulled away and placed his forehead on mine then said, "I know we've talked for five months and been dating almost three, but I can honestly say I love you and mean it. Any woman that can make me cry after she leaves me is definitely someone worth fighting for and I will fight for you any day. No matter what time it is. I will walk to hell and back for yo beautiful ass and I mean that." I kissed Lance again. He was my man and I was his woman. I don't care who likes it and who don't. I loved it and that's all that matters.

Comment and Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 7
243 7 15
Open mind people living in your head, But one big bad tries to controll you
889K 27.7K 42
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝟏/𝟑𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏