Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

Bởi Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... Xem Thêm

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

OᑎEIᖇOᔕ

1.9K 115 21
Bởi Neko_ssi

The blonde was sleeping peacefully in his lover's arms. But the said male was wide awake and staring at the love of his life.

He doesn't want to waste any time sleeping but just to keep engraving Taehyung's peaceful asleep face in his mind and heart
maybe for the last time, if things don't turn out well.

Jungkook trusts him, he really does but sometimes he can't help but to swell on the negative thoughts in the back of his mind, can't stop but to dread anticipating out of fear of what will really happen to him, where his life will lead him to.

His fate won't be that cruel for him to finally reunite with the elder but only to drift them apart, right?

'Ah I should stop overthinking...'

Jungkook sighed at his own thoughts, trying to distract himself and enjoy the present as he was closely snuggled by Taehyung, he started
carding his fingers through the blonde locks, which nevertheless looked majestic on Taehyung, while the latter was deep asleep.

'Don't worry baby, I'll try to be fine if we don't end up together.'

With this thought Jungkook finally rested his eyes but winced at a sudden thought taking control of his senses.

'What if this was my last wish and it had been granted.'

He panicked and shot open his eyes while instinctively gazing back at Taehyung's sleepy state which calmed him whatsoever.

'I really need to stop worrying' He exhaled a breath and retracted his eyes on the cream coloured ceiling which he could faintly outline in the dark.

'Ah now I'm not feeling like sleeping...I should utilize this time by...keep taking in his beautiful face'' his chest fluttered and subconsciously his lips curled in the corners.

'Can't believe I'm finally with my taetae' he softly managed to break through Taehyung's hold on his one arm so he could caress the his soft cheeks and in close proximity, he finally let his worries discard and tried on sleeping.

~

"Good morning Taehyung-ssi"

"Good morning.."

Taehyung smiled plainly and greeted back but his behaviour not giving any morning vibes.

Jungkook in his school uniform stopped near his class while secretly eyeing the raven haired elder walking to the end of hallways to get in the class.

Well they weren't in the same section which made things quite hard for Jungkook and his severe crush on Kim Taehyung.

"Oh Jungkook, please take these copies and go to Section A." The Class Teacher said as he saw the male entering the class.

"Pardon? Me?" Jungkook asked, surprised, pointing at himself with his index fingers.

While the Teacher nodded "yeah you! Now go fast and come back fast."

Jungkook was shaking when he took the copies and went to the Sec A.
Well he was nervous and blushing, his heart rate was nowhere near to normal, his stomach was filled with butterflies like every Highschool student going to meet their crush.
Well yeah cause sec A was Taehyung's class.

"Ma-may I come in, sir?"
He stuttered while he waited for the sir's reply.

"Hm yes..Oh Kookie! Its you"
The teacher talked with an surprising high pitch and Jungkook facepalmed for saying that nickname in front of his crush while he ignored that the whole class was laughing and giggling.

He awkwardly smiled even though he wanted to choke that teacher, wait not like that way....

"Ah this kid is so talented...I heard you have won first prize in your dance competition, right?" The teacher asked and Jungkook nodded with a visibly proud smile.

'At Least he didn't forget to say this in front of Taehyun-Wait where is he?' He halted when he was about to walk in and scanned the room with his peripheral vision but the black haired boy was nowhere to be seen.

'He-he is not there? Aish this teacher-where is that brat and why teacher! why? you could've at least waited for him..!'

The teacher suddenly looked confused seeing Jungkook wasn't getting inside.  "Why are you standing outside? come."

Jungkook nodded but as he was about to step forward, he heard a footstep coming frim behind him and halted.

Soon a deep voice followed.

"Can I come in?"

Time stopped for Jungkook, who visibly froze upon hearing that deep ass fuck voice, he knew whom it belonged to. Of course he can never forget it.

Jungkook slowly and with uncertainty craned his head back a little bit sideways and eventually his breath hitched to see Taehyung...so close to him...his almond shaped eyes boring into him, he looked even more intimidating at the close proximity but yet so unbelievably handsome.

Jungkook subconsciously gulped and heard his heart pounding on his eardrums. It was weird how suddenly he felt like he was paralyzed, but suddenly turned into reality when he heard some whispers that made him come back to his senses.

He let out a puff of breath, audible or not he doesn't know as Jungkook quickly turned to that teacher and walked in front of the teachers desk, he placed the copies down in the teacher's desk with a thud and he quickly bowed.

"Thank you, Kookie.."

Jungkook would have rushed outside but he didn't possessed bad manners so he shakily uttered, "your welcome, sir" 

The teacher nodded and looked at Taehyung who was still looking at Jungkook's back.

"Kim Taehyung..please distribute these copies to the class."

Taehyung was walking up to them and Jungkook was turning back to go outside.

When they bumped on their shoulders suddenly, Taehyung was quick to move away while Jungkook internally panicked and quickly strided towards the door with long and rushed steps, not even caring for others' reactions even a bit, but making both the Teacher and Taehyung Dumbfounded.

"What suddenly happened to that kid?" Teacher asked in confusion and Taehyung simply shrugged it and distributed those copies.

Meanwhile Jungkook ran in the boy's washroom, clenching his chest with his hands in order to stop them beating so loudly, much that even his ears started hurting.
He quickly got inside the stall and locked it.

He breathed heavily, leaning on the door. "Wh-hat the hell just hap-happend? Aish.." he craned his eyes and felt irritated when he couldn't stand straight, his legs started feeling so jiggly and his hands were shakily, literally shaking like he had experience a massive earthquake. Well his heart was still quirking.

He calmed down and went outside to wash his hands because he was nervous.

'Can't believe I-we bumped into each other..' he inhales 'My other wish is complete yes!!'

He cheered loudly and suddenly a cleaner whom Jungkook had missed noticing, was cleaning the floor got starlyed and soon turned angry

"Yah! Don't you have class?"

"Oh Man holy Shit!" He suddenly flinched realizing the same and jolted out of the washroom.

The cleaner shakes his head. "Aish kids these days."

[After school]

Thankfully he didn't get scolded for going to the washroom without permission.

But latter was still blushing goofily that he just bumped into his crush! 'Nah not gonna wash this shoulder for years' he patted his right shoulder, throwing heart eyes but internally cringing as how stupid he behaved, now that he was sane, just a little bit.

"Oh Jin hyung!" He muttered when roaming his eyes he found Jin talking with someone so he didn't notice that Jungkook called him.

'Hm? Who is that guy they look pretty close' he questioned, knowing the other guy is not from the same school as he was wearing other uniform.

He made his way towards the elder.

"Jin hyung.. I was calling you." He said when jin finally noticed and smiled warmly.

"Oh, Kookie, sorry I didn't hear you. How was your class?" He casually asked like always.

Hearing that Jungkook's cheeks flushed
again remembering the interaction earlier and he blushed badly, even he couldn't properly keep his eye contact with Jin.

"Ah? something must have happened to your blushing!!" Jin quickly pointed out and teased him while the silver haired guy beside him softly chuckled at them.

"Hyung wh-atever.." he looked at the unknown figure. "But who is he?" Jungkook's doe eyes went large as a cause of curiosity.

Jin chuckled at that and looked at that tall guy beside him and blushed and again looked at Jungkook. "Um, Kookie, remember that I had told you my boyfriend is coming from the States? '' he held his boyfriend's hand and Jungkook awed at how cute they looked together.

"Yeah. " he spoke, partially musing when Jin had told him about and he felt so happy but started wondering if he would be that lucky to be Taehyung's boyfriend.

"Its him"

"Oh, you guys look so good together " he complimented them in all honesty.

'I wonder if me and Tae can be together like this?' He fluttered his eyes when he heard the male.

"Hello koo-I mean Jungkook," Jin's boyfriend greeted.

"Uh Huh you can call me Kookie. My close ones call me that and you are my Jin hyung's boyfriend so of course you are close to me" he politely smiled.

The guy also smiled and his dimple showed. "Alright, I will call you Kookie then."

Jungkook nodded with a kind smile and asked. "But what is your name?"

"My name is N-"

"Baby?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyes.
"You-you're name is Baby?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung said to the boy who was smiling goofily in his sleep and was murmuring something like 'tae..', 'boyfriend', and continuously touching his own shoulder

"Jungkook wake up, baby!" Taehyung rubbed his cheeks and skidded his finger on his hairs, and caressed when he heard a throaty but sleepy hum coming from the asleep male, well not anymore cause the latter partially opened his eyes.

"Y-eah?"  He slowly opened his eyes and outlined Taehyung's silhouette, but his sleepy mind couldn't register anything and he closed his eyes again. "Hmm, this d-ream also is about him..." he whispered but leaning in Taehyung's comfort.

Taehyung blinked being flabbergasted. "Baby are you dreaming about me?" He bit his lips and leaned in to kiss Jungkook's rosy petal lips, smoldering them with his tingue and smiled mischeviously when Jungkook sleepily started moving his lips against him but soon jolted Jungkook quickly opened his eyes because of the contact and jumped up.

"Uh Tae-Taehyung-ah" he breathed, and felt himself laying on his back when Taehyung's hand settled on his chest and pushed him down.

"You were dreaming about me, huh?" Taehyung sat in the bed and slowly crawled to Jungkook like a tiger does to his prey, while the ravenette's palms fisted on the bedsheets.

"Um?" Then Jungkook realised his dream and got flustered. "Well yeah..I was dreaming about when we were still in high school, you know and.." he furrowed his eyes, when he eyed Taehyung, his forehead fully exposed but at the moment he couldn't focus on it and frowned. ''and you didn't even say good morning to me!" He broke their eyecontact as he glanced away.

Taehyung tilted his head to process and when it did he cackled and shook his head while muttering, "Babe!! That was a long time ago..." He laughed at Jungkook's silliness, but he frowned deeper, so the blonde cupped his jaw with one hand and made him look. The younger couldn't help but to glance at him and parted his lips when Taehyung leaned his face near.

"Alright I'm sorry.. Good Morning my baby.. did you sleep well hm?"
He whispered, his husky voice sending tingles all over Jungkook's body.

He fluttered his eyes and let his gaze trace the elder's, fuck they looked so inviting so with any shame he uttered.

"I want to kiss..."

Taehyung eyed him deeply and responded,

"Sure, doll but first alteast brush, kay.."

Jungkook sighed upon the realisation and huffed a "fine" before Taehyung let him free and the younger quickly rushed to the washroom to get fresh.

Taehyung eyed him untol he was inside and snatching a pillow from its place, he laid in the bed, and closed his eyes momentarily and sighed when he went over Jung Hoseok's word which he had said while visiting in the morning.

[3 hours ago]

Hobi knocked on the door as usual and Taehyung opened the door before letting him in.

"Is he still sleeping?" Hoseok asked when he noticed the house was exceptionally quite.

Taehyung gave a nod.

He actually wanted to wake Jungkook up but he noticed that the younger had dark circles under his eyes so he assumed he didn't sleep at night and so he didn't wake him up as today it's an important day and Jungkook also needed to look good.

Hoseok turned towards him, keeping his hands inside the pocket.  "V..I want to tell you something"

Taehyung looked at him signaling him to continue.

Hobi merely squinted his eyes to match his words "or more like I am warning you..."

Taehyung tilted his head with a clear indication of confusion and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

Hoseok sighed, before closely scrunched his eyebrows together and speaking in his calm demeanour as always.   "V, I have noticed the way you both look at each other... and it really does look like you both have something going on, Like the way you let him sleep without tying, somewhat proves that."

Hoseok was prematurely suprised to see Taehyung still had maintain his unbothered and straight face. "It's nothing like that. He doesn't disturb me much and there are MIOS appointed top guards so it's useless too." He said as if there wasn't a single thing which worried him.

Hobi raised his eyebrows, suspiciously "Well anyway if you say so.. but as your senior I think I need to warn you"

Taehyung nodded "I appreciate it", while Hobi continued.

"I don't want you to go over a MIOS hostage, V. Sooner or later it will be you who will be hurt. I think you already know the consequences?"

Taehyung's eyes turned dark and his jaw clenched listening to Hobi but still he decided not to react.

"Hyung let me tell you again there's nothing between that guy and me. I hope you can understand and as for the fact, I completely know the consequences and I would never dare to.." he said, emphasizing his words.

Being satisfied with with the blonde's attitude, Hobi talked a little with him over his joining and soon left

[Present ]

Jungkook came out of the washroom refreshed, but a smile lingered in his face when he saw Taehyung laying on his back, he strided and sat beside him, his hands slowly holding his arms.

"In my dream you looked scary."
He said, chuckling softly at the plot twist of his life.

Taehyung heaved a sigh and Jungkook relealised the elder wasn't paying attention.

"Hyung?" Softly brushing his hairs which took his attention, Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"Hm?"

Jungkook whispered softly, "You didn't hear what I said?" While his eyes strictly stayed conmected.

Taehyung blinked and glancing away, "oh that..um no sorry" he flattened his lips apologetically.

"It's fine," Jungkook traced his eyes at the pretty face. "Are you worried?" he said after a while, dragging his hands down his jaw and softly kissing his forehead.

Taehyung smiled and shooked his head, turning on his side and wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist, liking how Jungkook snucked in a breath,  "leave that, What you were saying?"

Jungkook pondered, almost forgetting. "oh it's that well you used to really look scary back in highschool."

Taehyung smiled, eyeing his with his dark brown pupils. "But instead of getting scared you fell in love with me?" His lips turned in a smirk.

Jungkook bit his lips, feeling the tension between their eyes. Now that he wondered it was always there. "umm, yeah I guess"

Taehyung's smile enhanced,  "You..guess?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I mean I did.." throwing his leg over the elders, and getting on top of him, while Taehyung eyed him amusedly, "Yeah I did that only, I fell in love with you, yeah" he smiled, "instead of getting scared.."

Taehyung laughed in glee, holding onto his hips securely and mumbled. "I think you're the scariest one between us." Momentarily eyeing the younger's body, before retracting them back, "I still remember you used to be so flustered whenever I used to see you.."

Jungkook craned his neck down out if a sudden gush of embarrassment, but his smiling melted like butter.

But Taehyung didn't stopped there, not when he could see how easily Jungkook was affected by him.

"At first I thought maybe you were unwell but no later I got to understand. " he spoke innocently, while he outlined the younger's figure before settling them on his abdomen.

Jungkook's eyes tinted mischievously, playing along with him. "Really?" He whispered and eyed him. "So what do you understand later?" While wanting to drift the distance between their faces so he kept leaning.

Taehyung sighed with a smile feeling stupid that he was so oblivious earlier.

"You used to blush and always used to stare at me." He chuckled. "I told you earlier right that I used to find it cute? And honestly you.. were always so attentive to me. I just never realised that someone would be getting hurt just because I didn't notice them... I'm sorry." He supported himself with his elbow before getting up a gist and capturing the soft pairs of lips,

Jungkook's lips, and the latter had layers of tears in the eyes which he closed.

This was the first time he ever heard Taehyung say this much but all about him.

Letting go, Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's wet lips.

"It's fine right.. I love you" and smiled when Taehyung hugged and let him fall on the bed, he nuzzled his boyfriend's chest.

"Um, I love you too much, " Taehyung smiled and chuckled when Jungkook hid his face against his shirt.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43.7K 1.3K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
374K 17.5K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
309K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
119K 6.8K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...