Before We March

By wearylife

Marching Bands and Parades are supposed to be fun but sometimes it turns to be a weapon for each and every vo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 : Prisoner of my Thoughts
Chapter 2: Surprised!
Chapter 3: Living to Hide
Chapter 4: A Bad Dream
Chapter 5: The Awakening
Chapter 6 : Homecoming
Chapter 7: Michigan
Chapter 8: House of Wolves
Chapter 9: Vision, Sandwiches and Payback
Chapter 10: Fight for your Dreams!
Chapter 11: The Sacred Lives
Chapter 12: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 13: Party Favor
Chapter 14: Give Me a Break
Chapter 15: What Happened To Brenda?
Chapter 16: Downtown Chase
Chapter 17: The Snow Will Fall From The Sky
Chapter 18: Bittersweet
Chapter 19: Famous Last Words
Chapter 20 : The Revelation
Chapter 21: Confession Kills.
Chapter 22: Where The Poison Is
Chapter 24: A Whole New Attitude
Chapter 25: The Final Tape
Chapter 26: Most Wanted
Chapter 27: Out for Good
Chapter 28: pros and cons
Chapter 29: The March
Chapter 30: An Unwanted Friend
Chapter 31: On a World Tour
Chapter 32: The Union
Chapter 33: For the Beaten and the Damned.
Chapter 34: As the World Watches
Chapter 35: RECKONING
Chapter 36: Truth Prevails
Chapter 37: Carry On
Chapter 38: The End. Is just my Beginning
A Message for the Marchers!

Chapter 23: Déjà vu

68 49 11
By wearylife

2039.

Dylan is president again and I am still behind the bars with a deeply shave hair and a scar on the left side of the neck because of that prison fight last year.

I became numb with all my fears inside the bar , it changes me to be someone whom I need for a very long time. A less mercy and starving for retribution kind of a man. I was busy putting darts on his presidential posters thinking of a way to put him down to the grave and make him rest for the rest of his run.

Thinking peacefully probably is the last thing a locked up victim like me would ever think right now but I know one thing for sure.

And that is I can't stand up Dylan continuously powerful on his second. I just need a getaway, that's why I need Hobs, the control freak. Hobs is the one who put a scar on my neck , he is the powerhouse type but he respects me after knowing my story after. My plans and dedication on putting the innocent ones on the track.

"Are you ready for part two?" Hobs asked.

"The real question is.. are they ready for us?" Jordan asked back with a smirk on his face.

Hobs and his gang gathered up at the night and was looking for a drama proposal to the cops. Who would have thought that what happened to my neck would be the answer for my planned getaway.

You know one of my favorite actors is found on Hobs Gang, and that is Marco, the drama trouble.

"Sir? Sir? Hobs and Jordan are at it again!" Marco shouted as he came running to the officer acting worried and panicking.

As soon as the officers arrived it's time we execute Plan B, with everyone huddling up at our side. The officers got tricked as they are now the prisoners of mine and the rest of the gang's mind games. So now its time for the lighter fluids to surround the building with Drew , the obsolete mind master to put the heat up.

"Light up plan C." Drew on the CCTV area orders it with the officer's walkie talkie.

The Rodfille twins wearing Gas masks started to burn the prison down with additional smoke bombs making it to our final touch.

"Execute the final plan". A hood up and masked up Jordan ordered Brandon, The hop on professional to get his ride at the side of the prison and ride us out of here.

I never thought that this is going to be scary fun. Now it's time for Dylan to be scared of us.

"Breaking News"

"Most of the prisoner of D.C got escaped last night on the purge. This includes the top wanted gangs inside , including the son whom believed killed his father a long time ago, Jordan Paul Jr. whom was believed as one of the mind master behind this outbreak."

"What the hell Jordan , what did you do now?" Mr. Obama got shocked as drinks his coffee while watching the television on his office.

Mr. Obama quickly contacted Riley and told him to get Jordan to him before the president does.

"I'm on it dad" Riley replied as he hangs up his smartphone and told Vivoree about Jordan's sudden escape.

Hobs , his gang and I hit the road a few miles away from the city to scrap up the biggest plan of their lives.

Operation Discrimination.

Now I know that sounds obvious but this plan is what I've been risking to fought for the rest of my life. Now is the time to finally execute it with just the perfect people around me.

Dylan wanted blood? I'll give him Blood. No diplomatic means.

Like I said, I'm fighting for my love ones but since that I know that Dylan is at them as well, this is not just my fight. This is the fight for us black people. The fight they should now understand how important our lives as the whites are.

You know I just realized sometimes having a place that is not on the map is something you won't expecting that you'll need once things get ugly.

It's time for The Sacred Lives to rebuild their lives. Outside the zone.

One thing that I'm looking forward for this outbreak plan is to see the woman whom I loved and sacrificed for me in the first place. I never saw her visit me for the whole year I got into the prison. I'm just thinking that maybe she is still blaming herself for what cost me to be jailed.

But Michigan should be the one forgiving me.

It was sunset when we arrived The Sacred Lives, and surprisingly Riley and Vivoree are there like they know that we were coming.

As far as a I wanted to know the reason how they get here we just ended up hugging each other and crying for I missed them so much.

"Your crazy, man." Riley mumbles.

I just laughed it out and told them that I was crazy since Dylan's confession. I didn't want to kill the joy on our faces so I called up the gang and introduce them.

The people of the sacred lives gathered at the street of Kahreem , in front of my residence surprisingly and shocked of me showing up unexpectedly like a ghost came back to life.

Telling them about how the city fucked up my life the time I started leaving this place last time. They literally have zero idea about it for they are lost in time and with a place like Sacred Live only the few would know. Those people who got the access like Ahruk and Uncle Vince.

"The reason that I came back is because of that stone cold president and I'm pretty sure sooner or later they will get here and end our lives."

A young girl hugging her teddy bear started to get scared at the back that's why I promise her that this would be the last time they would get scared because the time has come to fight.

"We were downgraded by the white people for a very long time but they won't stood a chance because we are united as ever , we have all the hunger in us to eat what we deserve. And that is freedom." Jordan explained carefully to the little girl as she hugs her and asked him to pinky promise.

"Pinky promise" Jordan promised.

I woke them up about the reality and started to feel this motivated energy and hunger for peace. But except for one person. Mrs. Hailey , that makes me worried that I come to her and confessed everything about how sorry I am about what I just cost Michigan and her career.

But I didn't know that there is still one more truth that I didn't know that it is going to be the one that hurts the most.

She didn't answer and just started to hug me telling me that she have waited for me for a year.

Riley and Vivoree pulled me and told me something that they hide for a year.

"come with us" Vivoree asked and started walking there way out till we reach The Sacred Park.

"What are we - I didn't finished my question the moment I saw her sitting on the bench looking at the sunset.

But as soon as I walk closely my sweat started to show up while my heart started to beat faster than the usual. But it gets more intense the time I notice the bandage on her head and crutches on her side. Bruises on his legs and shoulders with a bad eye on his left.

Her tears started to fall as soon as I called her name and saw me. But she can't walk now for her legs are broken and she seems to be weaker now.

"What happened to you?"

"I'm sorry Jordan" Michigan overflows with tears and just hugging me while we sat.

The president did not followed our deal and still make Michigan suffer. She was kidnapped once again and tortured her until she can't walk. The president is a lunatic that she wants to get rid of her still but luckily she managed to escape and contact Riley and Vivoree.

This hurts me for she is suffering to much because of me that I ended up telling her how sorry I am to her and told her that I love her so much. Confessing my feelings for her and unexpectedly giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

I can't lose her right now that's why I promise her that I'm planning to form this parade and expose the president with the truth. But this makes me wonder of one thing.

"how did you escape from him?" Jordan asked Michigan.

*explosion*

She was going to answer my question when an explosion occurs near and the smokes comes from the town of The Sacred Lives.

I stand Michigan after the impact but a bullet shot hits her back.

The birds on the sky flew away after hearing the roar of a bullet from a gun and that gun shot was made by Dylan from behind.

"I just let her escape to finally have this moment with you" Dylan answered.

I was shocked and stunned about the shout , Michigan is losing a lot of blood as Dylan continuously walk to me with no hesitations. I turned at Vivoree and Riley and saw them out cold because of the explosion.

"How" The helpless Jordan asked while the president finally stopped in front of me and pulled my hair from the ground.

"Don't be so stupid Jordan , but fine I'll answer it. Let's say your girlfriend brought me here for I let her escape with a tracker, so dumb. And you sir , are the dumbest because you let them come with you." Dylan explains that made me confused about the "them" term that made me looked at the side once again.

Hobs and his Gang betrayed me.

"I'm sorry brother.. our family needs us" Hobs shouted as he shoots Riley and Vivoree off the head

President Dylan got me again this time and this was all planned since that phone call he made inside as he explains it. Telling me that luckily he manage to have a bit of mercy and let the killing time go and planned this outbreak plan on the first place before me. Where his men contacted Hobs and his gang inside after that prison fight and have this deal going on the right time.

"Looks like I got you hot at the media again , Kid." Dylan laughs like a demon getting his success once again.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jordan asked

"Because I love seeing you black , suffering." Dylan whispers to my ear as he ordered Hobs and the rest of the gang to get them out of here by having this chopper running by Brandon inside the Sacred forest.

"just give up on that dream boy! This is how you would live , accept the fact!"

I just can't stand him anymore.

I can't stand this anymore.

Everything feels unreal than ever.

The Sacred Life is tearing apart in ashes.

For the second time, the fire are approaching my eyes like a trauma that I get to experience with my father getting burned on that van at the past. It gets worser as I grew up.

It's like déjà vu , and this breaks me so much seeing Michigan laying down on my arms , breathless. Pale face and discoloring lip as I tried to revive her but I failed. I failed them. And now she's gone.

Everyone is gone.

It was the awful dream ever. A total nightmare.

I woke up with sweat and tears overflowing down my eyes , checking on myself and the surroundings. Wearing orange prison uniform behind the bars with no one. I have never been so happy to wake up next to a prison cell.

It was a vision of what could possibly happen , maybe this was a vision from poppu above warning me about my trust and getaway. I should be more careful.

I could still turn this nightmare around and think of a new way without a help inside.

I was looking above the prison window as I think about that nightmare , how I failed everyone and broke the little girl's promise. It was a total heartbreak.

The next day , Riley and Vivoree finally visited me , thank God they are alive. But the vision seems to be around the corner and they told me the bad news of Michigan missing. My hands shakes for what could happen so I told them about this vision of mine last night and think of a way with the help of the people I could really trust on.

"I have to get out" Jordan leans and whispers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 56
Introducing you to the land of the lawless... What would happen if murderers never got caught? If people gave free rein to their emotions and temptat...
6.9K 777 141
There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that the Locatlie family was untouchable, the...
5.7M 145K 73
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
277 22 10
A series of short scenes about love and what binds people together. Some of these are graphic in nature. This is for mature readers only. Be aware t...