Idv ship oneshots

بواسطة Noya0yaoya

ship oneshots! Characters are NOT mine and belong to the game IdentityV Mike x norton Naib x norton Edgar x... المزيد

Dont go, please. (Short story) edluca, fionaxpatricia
William X tracy- swimming
Not an update but please read 👹‼️
I

✨The most awkward gay ever✨ Nortnaib

857 11 0
بواسطة Noya0yaoya

((This story really bad I'm sorry))I apologize for being inactive, idk I just don't write often- I'll try to! I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this. I guess IdentityV getting more popular works out haha 🤭‼️ Art credit to: Nadhah_ on instagram <3
Ok sorry I'll start!! Hehe
-
Naib Pov:
After the rank match Emma and Tracy went to go get food, while me and norton went to his room. We won the rank match with Emma as a sacrifice, which she was upset about but we still won! I walked into the bathroom and changed clothes, obviously I did not want to be in this dirty dark green outfit anymore. (Naib really said, uhh no❤️) I changed into a white t-shirt and black shorts, then put my hair up and walked out. Norton was sitting on the sofa. I walked up to him, "do you want to watch something?" I asked him, kind of blunt. "Hmm, yeah, do you have anything in mind?" He replied back to me "not quite" I said sitting next to him.
-
Norton pov:
Naib and I were thinking of a decent movie to watch, "keep thinking, I'm going to go make food." I told him as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Wait! I want to come too." He said back. "Alright come on"
We made popcorn and went to sit down, we decided on watching a Disney movie- even though we're adults. Princess and the frog never gets old though. We shared a white silky blanket and sat close. Around thirty minutes into the movie I felt something lean into my shoulder, I looked over to see Naib sleeping calmly. My face became a light shade of pink, he was very cute. I turned off the movie and carried Naib to my bedroom and sat him down on my bed. I went to walk away when I felt a tug on my arm. "Stay." He said, both demanding and gentle. "O-ok.." I said as I laid down with him, Naib rested his head by my chest and we both slept.
-

I think I'm gonna write at night more, it's 2:25 and I'm at school LMAOOOO we're not going back after today tho <3 anyway, have a great day. Drink water!
(I'm sorry this short one shot was really bad)
391 words

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
79.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...