Sebastian X Reader

By clxssybxby

Y/N and Sebastian fall in love! But will it last forever? More

Chapter 1: The first day!

NOTE

8 0 3
By clxssybxby

Hiii! I just wanted to come on here and say... 

Thank you all SO much for all the love & support you have given me on my books! 

They are ALL officially out! with their 1st or forth, or second chapter!!

A special thanks to: AnimeGirlIsMe101

I really wanna thank you for the love & support you have given me! Also, thank you for liking my books and giving me feedback and opinions and Ideas I could do.

You are such a sweet person! I LOVE your books as well. Maybe we could partner up on a book or so? But, I just really REALLY wanted to give you a shoutout and let you know that I appreciate you!

I can't wait to chat and talk to you agian! And maybe discuss a book together? Let me know if you want any other X Reader I would LOVE to hear you're thoughts on anything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
228K 13.6K 15
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...