Sad Song | YoonJin | Oneshot

By BAHILOVEYYIH

Without you... I'm just a sad song More

121 7 0
By BAHILOVEYYIH

{EDITED: OCT 25, 2022}

You and I,

Those words we would always say to each other when we were together. It was always us against the world, no matter what. We promised each other we'd stay together, in this life, the next, and all of the others we'd live. You and I, we were always bulletproof.

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

The emotions I felt when we were together was an amazing sensation. My heart beating at 1000 miles per hour, it felt like my heart was going to explode. The way my face heated up like a volcano about to erupt. I now know you felt the same way all along...

With you, I'm alive

I've never felt more alive then when I was with you. It was like we found a spark in each other, a spark that helped us get through everything life threw our way. Our hearts beat in perfect sync, to let us know we were alive and meant to stay together.

Like all the missing pieces of my heart,

Before I met you, I felt empty. But once I layed my eyes on you for the first time and you first approached me, I felt the emptiness inside of me fill up inside of my heart. I felt so joyful and carefree when I was with you, the emptiness was then gone from within.

they finally collide

The emptiness I felt inside was finally gone, like I said. The broken pieces of my heart were back together. I felt truly happy when I was with you, as I was no longer feeling the void down deep inside. The feelings I felt are too hard to explain now.

With you, I fall

We'd always stick together like magnets stick to metal, we were inseparable. When one of us did something, the other one would follow along too. If one of us got in trouble, we'd go down together. Nothing was able to tear us apart.

It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall

The memories of my past faded away over time. I had no need to worry about them. The more we grew older and continued our lives together, there was no need to hold on to the things behind us. The most important thing was that we focused on what was ahead of us.

With you, I'm a beautiful mess

I let my true colours out for you, as you did the same for me. We'd never pretend to be someone we weren't for the other and there wasn't one thing that was kept a secret from each other. Except, that was what I thought...

It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge

We had no fears when we were together, we were unstoppable. I remember that one time we ran to the edge of that cliff, hand in hand. We weren't afraid of whether we fell off, all that mattered was that we were together. That's why everyone always said we were the perfect pair of friends, even though I didn't think friends was the correct choice of words for us.

So stop time right here in the moonlight

I wish our life together never had to end. We were supposed to grow old together, like we both promised to. Move out of the country, most likely to Paris. We were going to fly to the moon! You always found comfort in the moon, you said it reminded you of me. Looking up at the night sky every night, knowing some day we were going to step foot on the moon together. We never did get to complete our bucket list. The moments of us being together were supposed to last forever.

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

I never imagined a life without you. Ever since I met you, I imagined a life forever with you. I never thought only one of us would have to be alone. We were supposed to stick together, we were bulletproof. You'd always say that when I was feeling down, that we were bulletproof. That nothing could possibly take you away from me.

You're the perfect melody

You were the perfect melody, the one I can't get tired of. The one I could have on repeat all day long. A melody so perfect, I was so glad to have it in my life.

The only harmony

You were the only harmony, such an angelic harmony. A harmony that went so well with me, no one could tell the difference between us. Like 2 photographs set side by side, exept they were the same photo taken from different point of views.

I wanna hear

I want to hear your voice again, just one more time. I'll do anything to hear that sweet, precious, voice of yours again. Your voice had such a perfect tone to it. It was smooth like butter, and soft like cream.

You're my favorite part of me

You were my favourite part of me. My favourite part of waking up. My favourite part of my day. My favourite part of my life. You still are my favourite person...

With you standing next to me

Us side by side, the thought about it right now is overwhelming. The thought of your presence beside me at this very moment is needed. I need you at this very moment, standing right next to me.

I've got nothing to fear

There was no fear in our lives. No matter what people thought of us or what anything ahead of us looked like, there was no fear to stop us from being apart. Nothing could stop us from living life the way we wanted to. We swore nothing that anyone said to us would affect the way we thought about anything.

Without you, I feel broke

I feel broken inside, exactly like before I had met you. Maybe even more broken then before. It feels so empty inside, like the void from deep inside has taken over every where. I feel completely drained. I need you here with me again.

Like I'm half of a whole

I feel lonely. I have no one to go to  talk about how I'm feeling, or even just talk about my day. We would always talk to each other, when we were feeling down we'd cheer the other one up. I feel like I've been split in half.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

I have no hand to hold, no one to run in the wind with, no one to be happy with, no one to keep me happy. My hand is so cold without it being intertwined with your fingers. I miss the feeling of your soft hands in mine.

Without you, I feel torn

My life is torn into many pieces without you. You were the only thing keeping me together in one piece. We were a puzzle that fit perfectly together in every which way. We went perfectly together like how milk and cookies are. We were made for each other.

Like a sail in a storm

I'm lost, I don't know which way to go. You were my map, the one to help guide me along in life. I feel blinded now that you're gone. I'm lost in the storm that has taken over my life. Everything is becoming a blur without you.

Without you, I'm just a sad song

I'm sad. Everything has gone black and white. Every song I hear without you becomes a sad song. I've become tone deaf to normal things in life without you.

I'm just a sad song

I can't find happiness without you. Why did you have to leave so soon? Was the world that cruel to you? We were supposed to tell each other everything, why didn't you tell me you felt this way? You wrote this song for me, and disappeared from the earth without any notice. You never gave anyone a heads up, you just left. You left me alone with the thought of your emotions drowning you until you had to do something about it. I know you couldn't live on anymore, but why didn't you reach out to anyone? Why didn't you reach out to me?

I wonder if you have found your happiness yet. The note you left for me was sweet, but sad at the same time. It smells like cinnamon, just like you. You told me in the note you were leaving for the moon and not coming back, but you were still going to be in my heart no matter what. I finally understand how you felt about me through your letter, you loved me. I never got to tell you those exact words. I hate myself for not being about to tell you. I should've told you a long time ago, the night we were laying under the stars. That was our last night together. Once the sun came up, you had already left this world. I wonder if those simple 3 words could've changed anything. "I love you". I wonder if they could've stopped you from leaving, if those words could've saved you.

I miss you, Min Yoongi.

Without you, I'm just a sad song

-Love, Kim Seokjin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
8.3M 107K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222