A Detectable Love (Amelia x M...

JuniMv

Meet (Y/N) (L/N). A virtual youtuber idol streamer from Hololive who is apart of Hololive EN. But can also sp... Еще

Chapter 1: (Y/N)'s Debut
Chapter 2: Beating Slowly
Chapter 3: A Way Out With (Y/N)!
Chapter 4: Scare Stream?!
Chapter 5: Minecraft with Ina?
Chapter 6: Blooming Love?
Chapter 7: A Day With Amelia!
Chapter 8: A Day With Kiara!
Chapter 9: A Day With Ina!
Chapter 10: A Day With Calli!
Chapter 11: A Day With Gura!
Chapter 12: My Heartbeat Fast (Together)
A/N: New book out now!
Chapter 13: Brother and Sister Bond?
Chapter 14: Vibe With Me
A/N: Books You Might Enjoy From Me!
Chapter 15: Moving In With Amelia!?
Chapter 16: Time For A Group Session!
Chapter 17: A Date With Amelia
Chapter 18: The Gang Helps Out Once Again!
Chapter 19: 9 Month of Detective Work
Chapter 20: A Very Long Time Skip
Chapter 22: So... Who's The Babysitter Again?
Chapter 23: And Hololive EN Still Lives On!
Chapter 24: Pre-Teen (D/N) and (S/N)?
Chapter 25: Happily Ever After

Chapter 21: Married To a Detective

2.7K 45 30
JuniMv

Hey guys! So yesterday's "A/N" was a pretty personal problem. But ever since I posted that, I've gotten a couple of positive messages from other people and I just wanted to say thank you for a the people that cared, especially Leviathan_Atlantis and Wink365 as they went out of there way to try to cheer me up as much as they can. Anyways, back to the story. I'll talk to you all at the end of the chapter! Also here's key notes.

(F/N) = Father's Name
(M/N) = Mother's Name
(ST/N) = Sister's Name
(U/N) = Uncle's Name

And for Amelia's family members name, I'm just gonna name them myself for you since 1. We don't know anything about them etc. 2. Its just easier for me and you since you also don't have to name them just your family. And 3. It's a wedding family is supposed to be there for you etc. Also, this chapter is gonna be a long one. Anyways back to the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was late afternoon, everyone was in church getting ready for (Y/N) and Amelia's wedding proposal. Amelia was with the girls and (Y/N) was with the boys. So that means (Y/N) got (S/N) with him and Amelia had (D/N) with her.

Amelia's mother was also with her the same goes for (Y/N)'s mother (no Ame isn't going to ground pound his mom). And (Y/N)'s and Amelia's father was with (Y/N). (Y/N)'s sister named (ST/N) was also with Amelia. (Basically all the guys are with each other and all the girls are with each other that's it)

( Boy's Room With (Y/N) POV's )

(Y/N) was seen trying on different suits with his 10 year old son as they wanted to wear matching suits together. Then Amelia's dad told him to come speak with him in private. They went to a room together and he spoke to him.

John: Listen, you seem like a good kid. So I'm not gonna be like those other fathers who are way too protective. But the only thing I ask for you to do is that if you hurt my baby girl in anyway shape or form. I'm not afraid to hurt you... is that understood?

(Btw, I picked the Name John for a reason, look up Sherlock Holmes sidekick and you'll see why. It's suppose to be a play on her detective type of character)

(Y/N) gulped and sweats after John's statement. And (Y/N) nodded yes out of fear as becoming the tone of his voice was scary and threatening.

John: Good, I'm glad you we understand each other! Now go get 'em tiger.

(Y/N) left the room only to see his and Amelia's family all talking to each other talking about how excited they are for the wedding. Then they noticed him and talked with him.

(F/N): My boyyyyy! Haha! (Y/N) finally found the woman of his life.

(Y/N): Yep, she means the world to me Dad. Don't know what I'll do without her.

(F/N): I remember when I use to be your age. Youth is a great thing. By the time I was in my 20's I already found the love of my life, which was your mom. But seeing you already getting married puts a smile on my face.

(Y/N): Um.. yea Dad. Anyways imma keep getting ready it's almost time.

(F/N): Before you go, go talk to Amelia's family real quick. There really great people.

(Y/N): Sure dad.

(Y/N) started looking around, the only person of Amelia's family he hasn't talked to yet was her brother named William. (Again, there's reason why I choose these names, I'm not just making them up randomly). And he spotted William talking to (S/N) about what's his father is like. He walked up to them to get there attention.

(Y/N): Hey, Will.

(S/N): Daddy!

(S/N) says as he runs towards (Y/N) and hugs his father, (Y/N) bends down to pick him up and holds him on his side.

William: Oh hey, (Y/N)! I was talking with your son. He seems like a great kid.

(Y/N): Well he does have my calm nature when talking to others, but I can't say the same thing about (D/N) tho' hehe..

William: Yea I see that, hey listen (Y/N). If you're gonna marry my sister. I'm gonna tell you something real fast.

(Y/N): Alright, shoot it.

William: Try your best to always be there for her. Alright?

(Y/N): Understood. I'm always with her as much as I can.

William: Alright then, I'm glad we were on the same page, now if you'll excuse me, I gotta stop your (U/N) from getting drunk before the party even started.

(Y/N): Hah! Just be glad that when he's drunk he just says dumb stuff. Who knows what will happen if he was angry all the time.

William: Exactly.

( Girl's Room With Amelia POV's )

The girls room was very packed with a lot of people. The whole cast of Hololive EN, including Amelia's mother Mary and (Y/N)'s mother (M/N), along with (ST/N) and her Daughter (D/N). With Amelia's own sister as well who was named Harriet.

Calli: So, its finally happening!

Gura: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Ina: Its about time this finally happened!

Kiara: When is it my turn with Calli?

Calli: Never.

Kiara: You'll love me soon enough~

Ina/Gura: Oh boy. Here we go again.

Amelia: Its not that serious girls..

Ina: Yes it is, because ever since (Y/N) first joined Hololive EN, he's always had a crush on you.

Amelia: How did you know?

Ina: Its the internet, plus it was during a minecraft livestream collab when I was playing with (Y/N).

Amelia: *Sarcastically* Makes sense.

Amelia continued to have a chat with the Hololive girls before moving on to talk to the others. Then Amelia spotted her and (Y/N)'s mom talking to each other. Then she walked towards them and spoke to them.

Amelia: Hi Mom! Hi Mrs. (L/N)!

Mary: Oh!!! My baby girl is finally all grown up!!

Amelia: Mom, stop please... Its embarrassing..

Mary: What do you mean!??! This is the most I'm important day of your life! You're getting married!

(M/N): She's not wrong, y'know? Plus you're marring my Son. So basically I'm kind of your Aunt now or something. I'm not sure.

(M/N) says in the most calm and laid back manner. (Y/N)'s mother was always a down to Earth type of woman. She was easy to hang out with around the guys so that's why (F/N) and (M/N) married each other.

Mary: Wouldnt you be a step-mom or mother-in-law?

(M/N): I wouldnt know..

Amelia: Um.. alright then. Anyways I'm gonna go see what's Harriet, (ST/N), and (D/N) is doing.

Mary: Alright, Sweetie! Take care!

Amelia looked around for Harriet, (ST/N), and (D/N) and she finally found them in a corner talking with each other and (D/N) was the first one to notice her.

(D/N): Mommy!!

She got up and ran to her mother's arm and holds her hand softly as Harriet got up and hugged her sister and (ST/N) got up as well and gave her a friendly hand shake.

Harriet: Looks like my big sister is finally getting married!

Amelia: Hehe, thanks sis. I just hope the wedding goes well.

(ST/N): Well, you're marrying my dumb-of-a-brother (Y/N). So it's a 50-50 either way.

Amelia: Wowww, thanks....

Harriet: Dont say things like that, (ST/N)!

(D/N): Yea! My Daddy is the smartest person in the world!

(ST/N): Jeez, alright I get it. Anyways, its almost time for the wedding. And I think (Y/N) is waiting for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(TIME SKIP)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding bells were ringing. And (Y/N) was waiting at the end of the red carpet. Then the doors open, revealing Amelia in a white wedding dress.

The wedding song starts playing while Amelia walks towards the end of the red carpet. After a few minutes, they finally both of them are looking at each other. And (Y/N) lifts up the (idk what's it called the thing where the lift up the thing covering their faces etc.) And sees Amelia smiling back at (Y/N). Then the priest starts talking.

Priest: We're gathered here today, to live this special moment between these couples among with families and friends.

Priest: (Y/N), would you take this young woman as your lovely wife and treasure her till the ends of time?

(Y/N): I Do..

Priest: Amelia, would you take this young man as your lovely husband and give every minute spending your time together with (Y/N)?

Amelia: I Do...

Priests: You may now kiss the bride..

Amelia and (Y/N) both endures in a long kiss as everyone claps and cheers for them in the seats.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, only 4 chapters left to go! This has been truly an amazing journey to have all of you read my books, never thought I'll get this far in Wattpad. And I thank you all for supporting me too. And I hope you all have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1592 Words...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

104K 2.2K 20
You have been a Youtuber 1 year after pewdiepie's debut and 5th on the "most subscribed channel on yt", your content are mostly filled with shit post...
Notice me.. Amelia×Gura hololive myth

Любовные романы

23.2K 834 29
Amelia Watson had been through some difficult times. She didn't want to make others worry about her. Until one day she comes across her classmate Gaw...
7.8K 191 20
read my jiara fanfic 'automatic love' to understand this story! _____________ jj furrows his eyebrows. "voicemail? what.. what voicemail?" he says. t...
247K 6.5K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...