BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

63 Trap

8.2K 436 23
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 63 Trap

Khushi got stuck at the entrance of Arnav's cabin, hearing him talking on the phone furiously. She couldn't understand why he is shouting. She stood listening to it.

"How the hell did you let it happen? Why didn't you let me know that before?" Arnav yelled on phone.

"....."

" Ok fine. I'm coming to Mumbai."

Arnav disconnected the call and dialled again.

"Aman, book my air ticket to Mumbai."

"Mumbai? Today?" Aman asked seriously.

"Yeah, today..." Arnav confirmed.

"What happened, ASR? Why do you want to go to Mumbai, all of a sudden?" Aman asked him not getting anything.

"Mumbai AR's Manager peculated two crores from our clients. So they stopped sending materials to AR. We have to give three important deliveries in a week. And also should find a new manager to the branch." Arnav said in a go.

Khushi understood the problem now. She was disappointed... highly disappointed. She had taken the most important decision of her life. But circumstance is not in her favour. Don't know what destiny wants from them. Don't know how the problem is going to be solved.

"I or Akash can go to Mumbai. Why you?" Aman asked.

" No... I can't sit here folding my hands when the ship is sinking." Arnav said.

"but, ASR..."

Cutting him,

"This is a matter of AR's reputation. I can't risk this matter. No more arguments and that's final."

Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Khushi.

He sighed, seeing her.

"Khushi, I have to go to Mumbai... today..."

Cutting him,

"I heard your talks..."

"Maybe, it will take a week for me to return."

Khushi nodded ok.

"Take care of AR here. Take Aman's help"

"Ok," she said softly.

She turned to leave the cabin, she stopped hearing him calling her.

"Khushi..."

She looked at him.

" Why do you come here?" he asked her thinking deep.

She nodded NO.

"Nothing...I just..."

That's when Aman came to his cabin.

"ASR, your ticket confirmed. You have to be at the airport at 5 o'clock."

"Ok..." Arnav nodded.

" If you have to be at the airport at 5 o'clock, you should go home and pack your things." Said Khushi.

" Yeah, you are right. I am going home to pack my things."

" Shall I come with you? "

Arnav has forgotten all the grief by her caring question. He nodded yes smilingly.

Arnav and Khushi came to RM. Khushi noticed that Laya was walking better than yesterday. She couldn't believe that someone could show this much progress in a short period.

Laya smiled at Arnav but he was not in the mood to smile at her which made Khushi smile inwardly. He went to his room and Khushi followed him.

She helped him in packing, thinking about Laya and her gradual progress. She packed the needed stuff of Arnav.

"What are you going to do to solve this issue? Khushi asked.

"We can't be quiet until we find the manager. We have to settle the amount and console them. Or else, we will lose our clients forever." Arnav said thoughtfully.

" Don't pay the full amount. Pay only half of the amount to get the material. Just wait until you catch the manager. If he gets caught, we may get money from him. And the client will believe us."

Arnav nodded yes smilingly. Taking the bag, he left RM with Mohan. Khushi waved her hand and sighed.

Arnav reached the airport. The first thing he did after reaching the Airport is called Khushi.

"Khushi, I have reached the Airport. I will call you after reaching Mumbai" He said.

"Ok..."

"Take care..."

"Jee..."

Arnav was about to cut the call,

"I would like to tell you something,"

She said even though the situation is not in her favour... even though she was not ready to tell him the truth in this crucial period. Because she wanted to kill the problem which is killing her. If she hinted at it to Arnav, he will ask her when he comes back to Delhi for sure. she believed.

"Tell me, Khushi... you can talk to me anything," Arnav said.

"I know... that's why I wanted to talk to you," Khushi told.

"Yeah, tell me..."

"Not now... that's not a matter to talk through the phone. We will talk in person when you come back."

"Do you want me to come back to RM now? I will go to Mumbai tomorrow." Arnav said making Khushi thunder stuck. What a man he is? How big the problem he is going to face is... Still, he is ready to drop the trip. She felt something is choking in her throat.

"No, please. You solve the AR issue first. I'm not going to run away... I will be here only... in RM..."

Arnav's face got covered with an adorable smile.

"Thanks...I will be back soon, solving the problem as much as possible"

"Bye..."

They disconnected the call. Arnav went to Mumbai. He called Khushi everyday night and talked about something for a while. Arnav wondered about Khushi's response. She spoke nicely no matter how long they talked. That behaviour of her made him curious to meet her soon. Her soft-spoken nature melted him. But Arnav was cautious about his choice of words. He uttered every word carefully, without flirting with her.

These days, Khushi saw a steady improvement in Laya. Her walking style changed every day... at least, a bit... Khushi was happy about it because Laya will leave India if she is alright. After that, she can be carefree without any disturbance.

In between the absence of Arnav, Khushi completed her Alumni function. She spent the whole day with her friends. Only Arnav's presence was not there. She thought to take him to the party and introduce him to her friends but he went to Mumbai to solve the problem.

It was a hectic week for Arnav. He didn't even get time to sleep properly. Hard work always gives good fruit. Likewise, Arnav's hard work gifted him the tasty fruit.

After a week

Arnav came back from Mumbai without informing anyone to surprise Khushi. Khushi didn't disappoint him. She got surprised, seeing Arnav. And Arnav understood that. When Khushi was ready to go to AR, Arnav entered in. An adorable smile crawled on her face which brightened Arnav's face also.

" You came?" she asked with a cute smile.

Arnav nodded yes raising his eyebrows.

"But, you had not said anything to me...?" She asked disappointedly.

"I just completed the work and came..." He smiled.

That's when Lavanya rushed inside with a black saree while shouting,

"Khushi, you too wear a black saree tonight for the reception...." She got stuck seeing Arnav. NK who followed Lavanya also got stuck.

"Nannav... when did you come? We don't know you are coming today..." NK asked him surprisingly.

"Whose reception are you going to?" he asked not answering his question.

"Our college friend's reception. We are going to attend today evening." NK said.

Khushi observed Arnav's changed facial expression.

"No, Nanne... you go. I'm not coming." Khushi said because she understood that Arnav would like to be with her as he just came back from Mumbai.

It was not hard for Arnav to guess that she is denying him.

"Khushi relax. I too have to complete all the uncompleted work in AR. I will also be late tonight. You join them."

"But..."

"I will be alright... you go."

"We are going to the party directly from AR in the evening," NK said.

"Ok... are you coming to AR with me or will you go with NK now?"

"I will wait for you." She said without thinking.

"Give me fifteen minutes." Taking a towel, he went to the washroom.

NK and Lavanya left the place. Khushi waited for Arnav. As he said, Arnav got ready in fifteen minutes.

"Shall we go?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded ok. They came downstairs. Arnav wondered, seeing Laya walking casually. She smiled at him.

"Hi... when did you come?" she asked formally.

"Just now. How are you?"

" I'm alright. I'm going back to the US." She said.

"Oh... when?"

"Maybe, tomorrow or overmorrow. It depends upon when the ticket gets confirmed." She said.

"Ohh that's great...".

Arnav went to the dining table with Khushi.

"Hari Prakash, bring us breakfast. (looking at Khushi) where are Di and others?" Arnav asked him.

"Shyam Jeejaji's aunty is admitted to the hospital. All of them went to meet her today morning."

"What happened to her?"

"She couldn't eat anything it seems," Khushi said.

"When will they come?"

"Anjaliji said they will come in the evening."

"Ohh..."

"Yeah, Payal also went with them as Akash is busy in AR. They will return tonight." Khushi told.

"Has Akash gone to AR?" Arnav asked surprisingly.

"Yeah...he and Aman are working together."

"That's great" Arnav started eating breakfast.

After having breakfast, Arnav left RM with Khushi. In the car, Khushi asked him about the Mumbai trip and got to know how he solved the issue. Arnav told her what happened in Mumbai.

They reached AR. Khushi became busy as she wanted to complete the work soon to go to the reception. Arnav was also busy with Aman because he has to finish the last week's pending work. And he doesn't want to distract Khushi who is going to the function with her friends.

Aman came to Khushi's cubicle.

"It seems, someone is glowing like ever before?" he teased.

Khushi smiled said nothing.

Aman had been witnessed her being so dull in the past week. Here, he was ready to tease her as she looking so brisk.

"What's today special, Khushi?" He asked controlling his smile.

"I and Nanne are going to our friend's reception party." She said as if she didn't understand his teasing words.

"Ohh really? I can't believe this..."

"Why?"

"How ASR allowed you to go to the party without him?"

"Go and ask you ASR. Now let me go. we are getting late."

Before going to the Reception Party, Khushi came to Arnav's cabin.

"I'm leaving...." She said.

"Ok... enjoy the party..."

She nodded ok.

"Don't be hurry. Take your time." Arnav said.

"Call me before you leave AR," Khushi said and left the place.

Arnav smiled thoughtfully. Didn't she want to say something when he went to Mumbai? After she comes from the reception function, he decided to ask her about it.

Arnav called NK.

"Yes, Nannav?"

"NK, when will the party get over?"

"Not before 9'o clock Nannav."

"Ok. Take care of Khushi."

"Excuse me Nannav... she is our friend for five years... don't forget that. We will take care of her."

"That's fine. But you too don't forget that she is my wife now."

"I don't forget, Nannav. But try to trust people around you."

"Bye."

Arnav disconnected the call. He wanted to pick Khushi up from the party. So, he left AR at 7:30 pm and went to RM to get fresh.

On the other hand, Khushi also left the party. Her mind didn't get into the party. Her heart was wandering around AR. She wanted to be at home when Arnav came back from AR. So, she left. As Arnav asked to take care of her, NK and Lavanya also left the party with Khushi.

When Arnav came to RM, there was no one. It seems Anjali & Co have not come yet. He went to his room to get ready. Taking very little time, he got fresh. When he came out of the washroom, he got stuck, seeing Laya in his room. The doors were being closed by her. Arnav couldn't understand why she is here. Her facial expression was not up to the standard which alarmed Arnav. At the same time, Arnav heard a noise from outside. It seems, Raizadas returned home.

Arnav was about to say GET OUT, Laya started shouting,

"HELP ME...HELP ME..."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
84.1K 2.6K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
297K 17.1K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
361K 18K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...