More Reverse Batfam Trash

By Morally_Gray

--stock photo appreciation-- Sequel to 'Reverse Batfam Trash'. It's kinda what got me started on Wattpad, nd... More

Damian Babysits for the Weekend
Nighty Night Small Bird Child
Boys in Trouble (Part One)
Boys in Trouble (Part Two)
What Are Little Brothers For if Not to Terrorize?
Our Weird Step-Brother Isn't Even Human
Which is the Problem Daughter (Genderbent Robins AU)
Jason Todd's Guide to Babysitting a Five Year Old
Biggest Brother Jay
Femme Robins Travel through Time
Our Weird Step-Brother Still Isn't Human (Part Two)
Family Reunion
Femme Robins Travel through Dimensions
Sneaking Out Like a Star-Crossed lover
Overprotective Brothers VS Bringing a Boy Home
Blizzard
Halloween Night (Chapter One)
Halloween Night (Chapter Two)
Halloween Night (Chapter Three)
Just a Plain Old Hogwarts AU
Very Truly NOT What Wally West Expected
Robin's New Teammate (Impeachment Special)
Robin's New Teammate (Part Two)
Polyamory (Proof That Wayne Boys Simp for Redheads)
He All Grown Up
Very Truly NOT What Willow Expected (Part Two)
Security Blanket
The Baby ...i.e Bruce Wayne: tired mom
Hogwarts AU Part Two!
Bats Babysit the Team
The BEST Big Brother (The Baby Boye returns)
Tarantula
The Dumbest, Best, Moron of an Older Brother (i.e Jason Todd)
Damian's Little Brother
Data
Babysitter Jay, his Girlfriend, and their Boyfriend
Jason Graduates Highschool
Sidekick Sadboy Hour Part Two; Mother-Hen Roy Harper
How to Spot ADHD in Young Birds
My Attempt at a Chanukah Special
Bats Vs. Winter (Part One?)
Clash of the Dads
How is This my First Christmas Special?
Laser Tag
Hetero (Birdflash Angst)
Part of the Family (Wally West)
Roy Learns the art of Big Brother-ing
Jason Probably got Inspired by This... (TimKonBart)
Not my World, Still my Family(Part 50!!)
Reverse Superfam?! (Teaching Jon the art of Big Brother-ing)
Not my World, Still my Family (PART 2)
Boy Wonder (Trans AU)
Becoming a Boy (Trans AU)
Coming out to Wally
The Sibling Squad (Part 1)
Sibling Squad (Part 2)
Evaluation Day
Soon-to-be-Stepfamily (Superbat)
Two Dates and a Playdate (Ft. TimBart & JayRoy)
Meta Bats AU
Almost a Member of the Family
Valentine's Snow Day (Dick and the Redheads)
Circa 1966: The Adventures of Batman and the Robins!
High Jason Vs. Drunk Tim
Teen Titans Face off Against Brotherly Love
Brothers Vs. Bullies
Big/Little Brother (Almost a Member of the Family Part 2)
The World's Best Vlog
Teen Tight(an)s "Documentary" episode 13: The Justice Hideout
Spooky Season with the Sirens
Dick's Polyamorous Team-Dating
Dick's PolyTeam (2): Things get Violent
The Stormy Sleepover
Mother's Day with Alfred Pennyworth
Another New Friend
Fluffy Baby Drabbles
Little Wing
Big Bad Bat's Baby Bat-Birds (Part 1?)
Pride with Your Baby Brother's friends (Part 1?)
You'll Always Be Our Little Brother
Pride vs. The Press
Pride Vs. The Press (part 2)
Bats Go Live!!!
Big/Little Brother Turns One!
Very Young Justice (150 FOLLOW SPECIAL!)(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!)
Bedtime for Big Bat's Baby Bat-Birds (part 2)
Batbros Social Media (Gay Edition)
Super For the Weekend
More Deaged Dickie Drabbles
The Suffering of a Middle-Child
Duke's Night out
Frankenstein's Monster
The Fog that Overtook Wayne Manor
The "Haunted" Doll
They're Creepy and They're Kooky...
BatGirl Begins
Trick-or-Treat! (Black Cat's Bad Luck)
Stormy Sleepover Part Two
Finale

Sidekick SadBoy Hour

1.7K 49 84
By Morally_Gray

-Eh yall, so as you know, I'm posting a lot this December. The posts won't be daily, because of school, but I'll get a few out per week, and the rest during winter break.-

-Also, I have a NEW BOOK! Check it our, it's a Young Justice book called 'Six Teens Walk into a Bank'. Check it out I'm really proud-

Dick and his friends were in the manor's living room, deciding where to spend their impromptu sleepover. "We can do couches if you want, but we could also grab the air mattress."

"AIR MATTRESS." Wally told him excitedly.

Dick snorted. "Course.."

The three of them set up sleeping spots while some shitty Netflix movie played in the background. "So." Wally asked suddenly as he and Artemis slid a sheet over the air mattress and checked the air. "Why're you staying here?"

She glared back defensively. "You first."

"I told you. I don't want to be at my parents'." He said, also a little defensive now. 

"Me to." She said, crossing her arms. 

Dick strode into the room. "Welp, Jay is a shit. He passed me in the hallway and grabbed the rest of the popcorn. He doesn't even have a microwave upstairs! He's just being a dick!" 

"Man, I'm so glad I don't have siblings, I'd probably stab them." Wally exclaimed.

"One time when I was nine, my sister severed my femoral artery." Artemis said suddenly. 

"OH." Wally said.

"Yeah," Artemis agreed. "Did I tell you about how my mom killed my second grade teacher?" The blonde moved on before either boy even replied. "She thought she was coming onto my dad during parent-teacher night, and the next day she was just gone." 

Now that the blonde had started uncapping the tube of unresolved childhood trauma, it was infectious.

"One time, on parent-teacher night, my dad called me a little shit in front of my teacher, and I had to go into the counsellor's suit for a month during lunch for evaluation." Wally recalled. "I thought it sucked because I couldn't see my friends at recess."

They went quiet for a minute, staring emptily into the tv screen, each lost in thought. Wally covered his mouth with his palm and screwing his eyes shut. Why couldn't he every just shut up? Why was he so easily baited into sharing everything? Weren't heroes supposed to have some secrets? 

Once the first tear was shed, the floodgates blew open for all three. They lay back on the mattress, letting the overwhelming stress and emotion flow over them in silence, say for sobbing and some heavy breathing. 

No one knew how long they'd been lying there, crying in Dick's living room, because the next thing they remembered was the door opening. "Hey guys, actually, do you want popcorn, cause I can't-" Jason stopped. "Hey, what's this?"

"Jay, get out." Dick sat up, drying his eyes on his wrist.

Jason crossed the room, quickly shifting out of his 'jackass older brother' persona, and into one that Dick didn't see very often. 

He crossed the living room quickly and helped his little brother up off the floor. He sat Dick on the couch and helped Wally (Who he also considered a brother) sit up. He reached across and stopped Artemis from rolling off the air mattress, he didn't really know what to think of her yet,  she always seemed to take herself a little too seriously, but she was Dick's friend, and Roy's brat sister, so he'd take care of her too.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." Dick said. 

"No, it seems like somethin happened."

"It's fine, Jay." Wally sniffled. "just tired."

"Yeah, its just the stress hitting, we're fine." Dick assured his brother.

"yeah no, I'm getting you three some water, actually-" Jason grabbed his phone and recorded a voice memo: "Tim get your ass down to the living room and bring three glasses of water." He sent it off. "Seriously. What happened?"

"It's fine." Wally told him, voice cracking a little.

"Wally, I've been babysitting you since you were twelve." Jason said firmly. "Can you tell me?" He asked Artemis, but she didn't respond, lying face-down on the air mattress.

She hated this. Her first time staying at the manor and it could not go worse! Bruce Wayne's  eldest son and butler watched her like hawks, as though expecting her to loot the place, and despite knowing her as a vigilante, Bruce almost seemed to agree with them. And now she and her two friends were in tears, and she didn't even know why.

"Seriously, Jay, I don't even know. It just started." Dick was saying, drying his eyes again. "It's no big deal."

Jason brushed his little brother's hair back. He had a clue what was going on: three kids can only last so many late nights with the weight of the apparent world on their shoulders, before breaking. And that's not even counting school, homework, family issues, friends, recreational stuff, childhood trauma... 

"You're in a spiral, probably have been for a few weeks." Jason told them, giving Wally a firm grip on the shoulder. "Only worry, this happens a lot to us poor souls who start crimefighting in infancy. Trust me." He grabbed Dick's shoulder too, since he was starting to wilt a little.

"Jay?" Tim shouldered in the door.

"Tim, do you have the waters?"

"No, I-"

"DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE MESSAGE?"

"What's going on down here?" Tim asked.

Jason let go to gesture around the kids. "They've all been stress-spiralling and crashed simultaneously."

"Simultaneously? Oh geez." Tim joined his brother by the three sniffling teenagers. "Well what do we do?"

"I dunno! what do you do during an emotional crisis?" Jason asked

Tim took out his phone, sighing. "Do you think the Doordash guy will pick up extra stuff if I tip him?"

"He will if you mention that he's delivering to Wayne manor."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian crept downstairs, he'd heard a lot of movement, and a movie playing, but a suspicious lack of  laughter and obnoxious chatting. 

He didn't trust this suspicious silence, especially with Green Arrow's new sidekick, the Crock girl, in the manor. He knew she was on his brother's little sidekick team as well, but he didn't get why she was allowed to spontaneously stay the night at the manor when they barely knew her!

He followed most of the noise to the bathroom near the livingroom. The door was open, so he slid closer, listening in. He heard crying. Why crying? It sounded like a girl, Artemis Crock probably, but there was someone else crying too, and Jason's voice saying "do you want gloves?"

"I don't care." The blonde  girl sniffled.

Damian peaked around the corner and saw a scene unfolding, which looked straight of a renaissance painting:

The blonde girl was hunched over the bathtub, rubbing what looked like pink dye into her hair, Wally west was slumped against the wall, eating straight from a tub of rocky road ice cream, while Richard was perched on top of the sink, hugging his arms. all three were crying.

"Here, gloves." Tim tried to hand them to the girl.

"It doesn't matter." She responded. "My pussy-grabbers are already stained...."

"I hate this." Wally sobbed into his icecream. "I want to stop everything!"

Jason turned to him. "Don't stop eating that ice cream, Wally west! You eat until you're as fat as you are unlovable."

Wally sniffled a little. "That'll take forever."

"What's going on here?" Damian lent in the doorway. Artemis, who wasn't familiar with Damian's sneaking, started and nearly fell into the dye-splattered bathtub, but luckily Tim caught her.

"They're having a night." The second oldest Wayne brother told him. "They've been hanging on for a while.

Damian actually felt a little sympathy towards the three, He had experienced what had been informally dubbed 'sidekick-syndrome' longer than any one else. "There are energy drinks in the pantry." He reported. "Would those help."
Wally gave a teary nod. Dickjust reached over from the sink and grabbed his brother's arm, squeezing it for support. Damian lifted him off the counter and set him down on the floor. "Do you want to come?"

"Yeah." Dick hugged his brother's arm for support and walked with hi from the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 181 18
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM THE DC UNIVERSE CHARACTERS/COMICS
4.5K 51 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
44.3K 480 19
cant promise frequent updates cus of school but will post with moderation psa my writing is better in the book than this description end date: 3/26/23
19.2K 722 9
❛Why the hell am I so short?❜ ❛I'm tall! Wait this isn't my body!❜ #1 in Batfam #1 in Switching bodies Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian encounter a new vi...