Demi's Girl |Book 1 ✅

By TheOlajumokeHera

Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilad... More

WELCOME NOTE
About the Book
Prologue
One - Edited.
Two
Three
♣•FOUR•♣
•FIVE•
•AESTHETICS•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•|SIXTEEN|•
•|SEVENTEEN|•
•|EIGHTEEN|•
•|NINETEEN|•
•|TWENTY|•
•|TWENTY ONE|•
•|TWENTY-TWO|•
•|TWENTY-THREE|•
•|TWENTY-FOUR|•
•|TWENTY-FIVE|•
•|TWENTY-SIX|•
•|TWENTY-SEVEN|•
•|TWENTY-EIGHT|•
•|TWENTY-NINE|•
•|THIRTY|•
•|THIRTY-ONE|•
•|THIRTY-TWO|•
•|THIRTY-THREE|•
•|THIRTY-FOUR|•
•|THIRTY-FIVE|•
•|THIRTY-SIX|•
•|THIRTY-SEVEN|•
•|THIRTY-EIGHT|•
•|THIRTY-NINE|•
•|FORTY|•
•|FORTY-ONE|•
•|FORTY-TWO|•
•|FORTY-THREE|•
•|FORTY-FOUR|•
•|FORTY-FIVE|•
•|FORTY-SIX|•
|FORTY-SEVEN|
|FORTY-EIGHT|
|FORTY-NINE|
|FIFTY|
Book 2 details

•TEN•

679 201 28
By TheOlajumokeHera

°FADEKEMI°

Friday morning after test has been concluded, Fade went to the library to read some novels she saw on the shelves and probably go though Instagram with the school WiFi.

She was stalking Triple J when delight came inside the library to inform her that Malik and his friends were trashing her locker.

She rushed out and she pocketed her phone. She walked to the class with on prayer in mind, it better be a joke. She knew Malik will surely because she didn't tell him answers during the tests.

When she walked into the class, her whole book were scattered and her locker was open. Pictures of Shade Onam, Sophia Williams and Ene Ogenyi that she had plastered all over her locker were torn. She wanted to cry. it had cost her over two thousand naira of her savings to print those pictures on A4 paper and in colored form that Uncle peter was even laughing at her that these people doesn't even know she exists yet she's spending her money on printing their pictures. Now Malik and his stupid brothers have torn everything.

"Why did you people scatter my locker?" She asked in voice that sounded like she wanted to cry. She shook her head so the tears won't fall, she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"Seriously you dey ask me that question? Shebi that maths day, you dey do like say na you sabi book pass. Ordinary number one b, you no fit tell person. You con dey ask me say why we scatter your locker. We scatter am to show you say, we no be mates at all" Malik answered and thee rest of their friends laughed.

Katerina held up her phone while she made videos of the way fade bent down pickup up her books while Malik and his brothers were pulling her clothes and throwing her books out of the window.

"Class governor no come class today, make i see the person wey go save your mama" Mubarak added and they all laughed again.

Fade gave up the hard girl facade and she let her tears fall. She sobbed hard as she packed her books from the class corridor only for them to throw it out after she has arranged it back.

"Awwwwwwnnn, she's crying. A mama's girl" Katerina cooed and everyone laughed again. Fade kept on crying while they were pulling her in different directions.

"Guess who just got verified on IG, My modafucking best friend. 600k followers and a verified tag. There's level to this influencing shit and some people think it's by having 12k followers or by posting ass pictures. Ass didn't get me to 300k followers now" Kim Kiki walked in with Stephanie trailing behind her. She was making snap on her phone while Stephanie shook her head.

"Kimberly, leave this girl early this morning now. You have big problem i swear" Stephanie rolled her eyes and Kim Kiki gave her the middle finger. She stopped her snap and she pocketed her phone.

"Fade who scattered you books like this and why are you crying?" Stephanie asked alarmed and she rushed there to help pick her books. Malik hissed and he attempted to throw out the books again when Kim Kiki stepped in his front.

"If they born your papa well, throw the books out of that window. I will show you the stuff I'm made of. E be like say you dey mad" she challenged him and she looked up to his face. Malik dropped the books and he walked back to his seat with his friends trailing behind them.

"I wonder how y'all enjoy putting this girl through this kind of shits. Y'all pick on her to boost your stupid egos. Do you think it makes sense or does it add anything to your account balance?" Stephanie asked in rage and everyone was quiet.

"When she's stingy with answer nko? She will be doing oversabi as if she's the only brilliant person. I've been in top ten since SS1 so what's her problem? And moreover they were just catching cruise with her so stop pretending as if you aren't enjoying the show tol" Katerina attacked and Kim Kiki hissed.
Stephanie held up her hand for Kim Kiki not to talk and she turned to Katerina.

"Why the fuck will i enjoy a show where a fellow human being is being downgraded?Was she the one that told them not to read? So if she doesn't resume they won't pass. Does your words not sound irritating to your own ears or doesn't it sound stupid? Well what do I expect from a stupid person if not stupid words?" Stephanie fired back in anger and Katerina dropped her phone and she stood up towards Stephanie.

"Babe, what the fuck is your problem with me? Why are you jealous of me? Everytime you and your twig come in here, throw shades at me and I try to act mature and ignore y'all. Now you call me stupid, if not that I respect rules, i would've slapped the fuck out of your face bitch" Katerina replied and Stephanie laughed.

"You know what amuses me about you? The fact that you think life revolves around you and not anyone else. Why the fuck should I be jealous of you? I'm a verified model on instagram, I'm a brand ambassador to many reputable brands and i also have international deals. Never call my best friend a twig again because you know her name. I don't have a problem with your personality, i have a problem with you trying to force everyone to bow to you.

Remember how you made Kim Kiki your personal house help for all through SS1 and you prey on her emotions. You bully her and make her feel inhuman. I've not forgiven you for that but I don't have a problem with you.

If you prey on Fadekemi again with your useless boys who want nothing but to answer to you, i will make you stay here a living hell. Incase you don't know, the Head boy is her chaperone and you know how much my brother disgusts you ever since that stunt you pulled in SS1.

This is just a warning that never mess with any of my friends, Fadekemi included or else I will make proper use of my influence. Unlike you, I'm not scared to make the first hit.

Fade and Kiki let's go jare.
And Malik Kuti, if they born your father well, touch her locker again. I'm not referring to just Malik oh, I mean all of you in your gang.
You can try me, then I will show you that I'm madder than all of you"

Kim Kiki pulled Fade out of the class while they followed Stephanie who made a beeline to the Art studio. Stephanie wasn't the type to lose her cool within a minute and she hardly gets angry.

Fade too stared at the girl who publicly defended her from Malik and his goons.
No one said anything and the whole atmosphere was quiet. They soon got to the lab and Stephanie pushed the door open for them to enter.

"Chin chon, bawo ni ?" Mrs Soremekun greeted Stephanie trying to imitate chinese language.

They all laughed and the woman stood up. She tried to imitate Jackie chan and Stephanie laughed harder.

"Abi no be so una dey do am?" She asked again and Stephanie shook her head.

"I'm korean ma, not chinese"

"Who be this fine girl wey follow you" She turned to Fade and fade bowed slightly to greet her.

"Fadekemi ma, Our new student" Kim replied and the woman did as if she was thinking about something.

"Scholarship student ba? You're the one they were talking about during Teacher's meeting that you're going to be tough competition to Japheth. Nice to meet you, I'm Mrs Soremekun M.M but you can call me mummy show "
They all nodded and they sat down on the bench opposite Mrs Soremekun.

"Who's Japheth?" Fadekemi found herself asking and Stephanie made a zip sign with her hands over he mouth.

"Don't mind chinko jàre. Japheth is an SS2 boy in science class. That boy na efikko and na him go be headboy for una set. He no dey follow anybody laugh sef" Mrs Soremekun filled her in and Fade nodded slowly.

"Don't mind mummy show oh. Japheth is just like a silent killer, He has an obsession with winning competitions and he once attempted suicide because he came second. He never talks to anyone and he's always topping the school records. You can't even mess with him because he has the kind of eyes he use to use to look at somebody, as if you're not a human being. The boy irritates me like mad" Kiki answered her and Mummy Show laughed.

"kiki, your blood too dey hot abeg. See as she dissect ọmòlọmọ finish. E offend you before?" Mummy show asked and Stephanie laughed while Kim Kiki shrugged.

"Have you forgotten SS1 third term during that me and Katerina fight that he called me am orangutan with no brain for agreeing to that contract with Katerina" Kim Kiki replied.

"Which contract again?" Mummy show asked and Stephanie answered her.

"Every girl that walks with Katerina have to swear an oath that they won't stop serving her and they will always obey her. She will cut her hand and make them lick the blood. Talmbout blood covenant issue. That's why the school authorities suspended her for three weeks now.
Mr Gbadebo said she's sick upstairs and her parents brought proof to school that she's goes to Yaba left every Saturday" Stephanie explained whispering the last part.

Mummy show nodded slowly while Fade sat in shock. She was starting to see Katerina in a new light now, no wonder the blog post called her a mad woman.

"Enough of the amebo abeg, Fadekemi do you know how to draw?" Mummy Show asked and Fade nodded.

"I know how to paint too. I use to go for arts festival in my secondary school. The last one I went for last year, i came first" Fade answered proudly and Mummy show squinted her eyes.

She stood up and she went to the inner room to bring out a painting. She removed it from the case and she opened it.
It was Fade's painting from the last Arts Festival and her signature was at the bottom.

"You're The Painting Meastro abi? Oh God I'm so happy to meet you" Mummy show pulled her into warm hug and Fade blushed.

"Why didn't you sign up for the gods that paints art competition early this year?" Mummy show asked and Fade spread her hands.

"No money and my principal couldn't afford to pay 500k for entrance fee when he's not sure I will win"

"Don't worry my dear, the owner of our school is a lover of arts and she paints too. She loves when students go for arts competition. I can't wait to show you off at the next Arts festival" Mummy show clapped her hands in glee.

"Mummy show, see how she has dumped us immediately she heard Fade paints. That's how human beings are" Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"Leave mummy show oh. Those times she will be like 'kiki you're the love of my life' not knowing it's scam. Mummy Show have carry us on handicap" Kim Kiki added.

"Both of you are dramatic, try going into acting or stage play"
They all laughed while mummy show returned the painting.

Pheewwww😫😫😫😫

2k words in one sitting 😫😫

Who else thinks there's more to Katerina than the girl that looks down on everybody? 😚😚😚

Triple J is from I_am_Jazzy book called Shattered Heartstrings
Shade Onam is a from lovetori_xo book called Those Little Things
Sophia Williams is from Rihanna_Adedeji book called Perfectly Imperfect
Ene Ogenyi is from Stardust_Wendy book

Who else likes Mummy Show?

Who's happy to meet The Painting Meastro?

Please vote and comment and you might get another chapter today 💃💃💃💃

we are currently at 257 reads, When we get to 500 reads, i will surprise y'all 💃💃💃
Share and tag your friends to come and read and await your surprise 💃💛💛

Hera 💒💒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 19.7K 106
ɢᴇʀᴀʟᴅɪɴᴇ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
188K 35.3K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
2.2K 531 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
21K 4.8K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...