If You Want It. You Can Do I...

tugademonette

Everything happens for a reason. Еще

Message About My Enemies .
My Message About Friends.
My Message About Life .
Are You In A Healthy Relationship ?
This is my ideas How to Break Up RESPECTFULLY.
Getting Over A Break-Up.
Your Boyfriend And You Broke Up, How You Can Feel Better?

This Is My Message For All Of You.

1.2K 21 0
tugademonette

**

Sometimes you have to be brave to fight the pain you feel.  Because,  if you're always thinking of your weaknesses,  so you've just also lost the right to decide your self.

Sometimes you need to be weak to show them that you've hurt it so much.

But, Sometimes you have to be kind,  and Sometimes you need to be bad too, to not abuse your kindness.

-

Why do we need to do those things?

Because you're sure you can show them that you're.strong  ?

Now. I have to share that message with you  .

Hope You Like It. 

-----

Author's note : This is not a story!  this is a message for us :) . Read this Guys.  And Don't Forget to COMMENT and VOTES! 

Thankyou   <3. !

#Tugademonette:*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Runaway Sister Eva

Художественная проза

59.6K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan charlolia

Художественная проза

491K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
BROTHERS IN ARMS Arya

Художественная проза

139K 8K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
will be there for you ✓ cooing_of_bird

Художественная проза

389K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...