battle, michael clifford

darklvv

❞She deserves to be happy and not be in a constant battle.❞ Sage Green lives happily in New Zealand with her... Еще

BATTLE.
sage ingrid green.
surf and shop shop.
stars around my scars.
meeting michael clifford.
dinner and talks.
sickening.
trader joe's
► HOODIE.
► FUCK YOU.
► ROLLERCOASTER.
► BRIBING.
► REVEALED.
► A LONG FLIGHT.
► BACK.
► BACK HOME, FOR A LITTLE.
► HOME SWEET HOME.
► BELLA MUST BE HAPPY.
► MICHAEL CLIFFORD TO THE RESCUE
► I DONT MIND YOU.
► MY POOR GIRL.
► COCKY TO ADMIT.
► NEEDLES.
► ALL TOO WELL, PART ONE.
► ALL TOO WELL, PART TWO.
► LACTOSE INTOLERANCE.
► DROPPED MAIL AND BOY NEXT DOOR.
► MARLEY INVITED ME.
► PRETTIEST GIRL PRETTIEST EYES
► BATTLE.

so happy for you.

2.9K 69 6
darklvv

Sage had a raging headache.

"Hehe, Michael, you're so funny." 

No matter what kind of white, brown, pink, blue, fucking purple noise she put on, or how loud her music was, or how hard she tried to drown out her mom's laugh, it would always get louder. 

She was on the verge of tears. It was 3 am, and she had school tomorrow. Sage was going to America in a few days, and she just wanted to fucking sleep.

Soon, she had had enough.

Sage shoved the comforter off of her warm body and began stomping down the stairs in her oversized hoodie and nike shorts and into the living room where Bella Green sat. 

"Sage, what are you doing awake—"

Sage huffed her chest. "Mom." She inhaled. "I cannot sleep because you're talking and giggling so loud. Please, lower your voice or end the call. It's 3 am."

Bella's eyebrows knitted together and she stood. "Excuse me, Sage Ingrid? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Mom." Sage said in a pleading tone, "Please. I can't sleep. I have school tomorrow. You're giving me a headache and I just want to sleep. Please just end the call."

A beat of silence. A tap of a computer. And silence again.

"You need to learn to watch your tone, Sage Green. I am talking to my boyfriend and he doesn't need to listen to your nagging. I am the adult, and you are the child. Apologize right now." 

Sage's eyebrows went together. Anger rose in her lungs and she lashed. "No," Sage scoffed. "You're giggling like a crow who just found a whole bag of bread!" 

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" Bella shouted.

"Mom," Sage inhaled slowly. Stay calm. "I am happy for you. But it's 3 am. I have school tomorrow, mom, and I'm tired. I have a headache. I just want to sleep. Please just let me sleep. You can talk to Michael all day tomorrow, I just want to sleep."

"Me and your father raised you to be respectful and you're not being very respectful right now." Bella gritted her teeth.

"Please don't mention dad, mom." Sage begged softly. 

"Keep your attitude up and I'll send you to your dads." 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
1.7K 57 27
College. The four years that everything basically changes. Where there's parties, drinking, hookups, and anything else, you name it. A lot of people...
Shy // Calum Hood XburnoutcalumX

Любовные романы

61.1K 1.7K 47
"Why don't you talk to anyone?" "Why don't you?" Bailey moves schools constantly. She's always been too shy to talk to anybody, but this all changes...
80.7K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...