RusCan: Snowy Relationships

Από officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 30: защита

5.7K 181 366
Από officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 30: защита

"Slave? ! That was the best thing you could think of? !" Canada yelled, well he was quiet, but he tried at least.

"Yes it was." Russia said calmly. "Look. It won't be bad da?" The two stood in Russia's bed room the next morning after Russia had to talk down Belarus about murdering the Canadian and marrying him. Finally she calmed down a bit and held her tongue. Unfortunately for them, Belarus would end up staying until, most likely, they left for the meeting in Paris, and there was nothing they could do either.

Ukraine happily embraced her little sister the next morning as the two other nations slowly came down stairs to meet up with them for the day. "Slave." Belarus said. "Aren't you going to cook?" Canada looked toward Russia for an answer. Russia stood there with a bit of an annoyed look but he gave a nod to the boy.

"Get to work." He said. Canada nodded. "No yes sir?"

"Y-Yes sir." Canada said and started into the kitchen. Russia watched him as he went in.

"You mess up and I have an accuse to beat you." He said. "Got it?"

"Yes sir." Canada said, he certainly felt like a slave. Then again, he couldn't imagine how bad it was for the Baltics here. Canada got to cooking fast, not because of fear from Russia but from Belarus. He didn't know any Russian food, Belarus wouldn't be pleased. Canada quickly looked around the kitchen for any cook books, maybe he could whip up something real quick.

He finally found an old one shoved in the back of one of the cabinets, he coughed over all the dust that came off it, flipping the pages only made it worse. He flipped through with dust flying out at each turn, when was the last time Russia used this thing? Then again, it was his food, he probably memorized them.

Canada found something very easy, a dish called Grenki. It was simple, not much was needed, and it looked pretty quick. Some eggs, some water, bread, not bad. He looked around the Russian's kitchen for the needed ingredients, he couldn't find a thing, he couldn't figure out what was what either, everything was in Russian. He could only assume what was what. "Need help?" He heard. Canada turned around to see Ukraine standing there smiling, thank god a friendly face around here.

"Russia told me to check on you, he thought you could use some help." She smiled. Oh so Russia wanted to help me? He thought. "So. Need some help Matthew?"

"Y-yes please." Canada said shyly. "I was trying to make something but all the ingredients are in Russian."

"I'm surprised you actually read the cook book." She giggled.

"It had pictures..." Canada rubbed the back of his head. "I'm pretty lost though." Ukraine walked over to the Canadian and the book.

"Let's see. You messed up here." She pointed. "It's milk not water."

"Like I said, lost." Canada giggled. Ukraine helped him a bit. She got the right ingredients and started reading the recipe out loud. "Slice a roll. Beat up eggs with milk and salt. Heat oil in the pan and put well soaked in milk bread slices. Fry on every side until light brown. Sprinkle with cheese if there is any. Sounds good huh?"

"Yea. I guess."

"Have you ever had Russian food Matthew?" Ukraine titled her head,

"Well once or twice..."

"Oh! Okay." Ukraine smiled. "It's good, trust me, you'll like it."

"Okay." Canada said. Ukraine directed him to get out the pans and dishes then started cooking. They followed the directions carefully, though it looked like Ukraine knew what she was doing already. As they were close to finishing it, Canada couldn't help but think about Russia, how he was alone with Belarus, how awkward it must be for him; he smiled about it a bit, his suffering amused Russia so Russia's little suffering amused Canada right now.

"Is breakfast ready?" Russia peeked in.

"Yup!" Canada smiled. "Bon Appetite." Russia came into the kitchen, Belarus clutched closely on his arm. Canada quickly took his smile away with the sight of Belarus, Russia's slave couldn't look happy eh?

"You took very long." Belarus said. "Why is Ukraine in here too?"

"Just to check on the breakfast." Ukraine said, she was in on the little slave trick too. The nations sat down, Belarus quickly took her seat close to Russia's, as uncomfortable as it was for him, and Ukraine sat across. Canada started serving plates for the three nations and put the food in the middle of the table for them before sitting down himself by Ukraine.

They ate in silence, Belarus stared at her big brother as he ate and tried not to look, until Russia broke the silence. "Matvey. It's good." He said. "You did everything right."

"Thanks." He said, Ukraine smiled at the little comment, she had let Canada make most of the food.

After breakfast, Canada cleaned the kitchen before going to shower up for the day. He felt a little weak still, he just couldn't shake it off like he usually could. He showered up and got dressed in his usual sweatshirt and jeans, then just plopped on his bed with Kumajirou laying on it. "Hi Kumayuri."

"Who are you?" The bear yawned.

"Canada. Your owner." He sighed.

"Food?" Kumajirou titled his head. Canada felt happy that he carried up some meat Russia gave him, he would have to get real food for him later. He tossed the little chucks of meat to the bear and yawned. "You'll have real food later, promise. I'll ask Russia if I can go to some store."

"Da you can." Russia appeared out of no where at the door and made Canada jump.

"Y-You scared me!"

"You scare easily." Russia said. "Too many horror movies da?"

"Maybe a little too many..." Canada agreed.

"So. You need to go to a store?"

"Yeah. Kumagu needs food that I don't have to worry about him throwing up over it."

"Good. Let's go now."

"Right now?"

Russia looked nervous. "Da. Right now." He walked away and Canada sat there for a moment. "Now!" Canada jumped up and followed. "Get into the car."

"Yes sir..." Canada said and followed him down the stairs to the garage. Russia got into the driver's side and Canada had to climb in again. Russia quickly started it up and began driving before Canada could even put his seatbelt on. "What's the rush Russia?"

"I don't want to be there." He said. "Belarus is clinging on like crazy."

"It can't be that bad..."

"She followed me into the shower..."

"...Never mind..." Canada scratched his head a bit. "So I'm guessing you wanna stay out of the house as much as possible."

"Da."

"Okay no problem. We just need to entertain our selves outside." Canada petted Kumajirou on his lap. "Hey Russia. Maybe you can show me around a bit? I mean I know Moscow is historical and stuff eh?"

"Da. We can do that."

"That will take up time."

"Da."

"And the store will take a while."

"Da."

"Hey Russia."

"Da?"

Canada got a bit of an devilish look. "I was watching your country's hockey team, not bad."

"Well thank you." Russia said. Canada put his head up like he was onto something.

"You know, me and you played against America and England, piece of cake, but you and me never played against each other." Canada smiled devilishly, Russia smiled.

"Interesting. So. You would like to play a round of hockey with me? I'm guessing we could play up to 20 points again?"

"Yup."

"Sounds amusing. Hmm." Russia said. "That's first on our list."

"Good!" Canada smiled.

"Matvey. I won't go easy on you. Are you sure you want to play?"

"I'm sure. That just means I can go all out on you."

"I like that sparkle in your eye Matvey." Russia said. "You look ready to go already. Alright. We'll go there first."

"Yay~" Canada cheered.

Russia drove to a ice rink he went to often, he liked playing against some of the teams he had, it was fun. Canada looked very happy going into the rink, Russia was a little amused by it. He knew the Canadian had some skill, but now he was going against Russia, and he was smiling about it? Poor boy doesn't know what's coming to him, Russia thought.

Russia was about to rent out the rink for an hour, no one was there anyway so it was cheap. The two went into the locker room and started to find gear that would fit them, especially seeing if it would fit a smallish boy like Canada. He managed to find some though, it worked out after all. Russia looked over at the boy every few minutes, he wasn't sure if playing against a weakened Canada would be a good idea for the boy, but it was his idea in the first place. "Put the face-shield masks on." Canada said putting his own on.

"Why? I never use that." Russia said.

"Just use it. My aim might be a little off today and I don't want to ruin your 'beautiful' face." Canada joked a bit.

"Alright if you say so." Russia put the helmet on. "Ready?"

"Yup!" Canada said. The two made their way outside the locker room and onto the ice, Kumajirou sitting on the side lines watching. Canada grabbed the puck on the way out and threw it on the ground to start. "So you ready for this?"

"Da. You?"

"Yup!" the two skated out to the center of the rink and threw the puck down. "Ready andddd, go!" The two of them both went after the puck.

Russia was in a bit of shock when he realized the puck was gone already! He looked around and behind him to see Canada had already scored! "H-How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Canada made his way back to the center were Russia was still standing.

"That! You scored already!"

"So?" Canada dropped the puck down again. "You ready?" Russia got prepared this time, he wouldn't let the boy score again.

"Da." Russia got ready.

"Ding!" Kumajirou yelled to start off a new round. The two both went for the puck and Russia was the first to get it. He started to skate toward the opposite goal when the Canadian rammed into him, almost pushing him backwards to the ice too. Canada quickly got the puck away and shot from where he stood, getting it into Russia's goal.

"Score!" Canada laughed and threw his fist into the air. Russia stood there dazed at what happened, how could that boy almost knock him over? He felt like a wall rammed him!

"M-Matvey. Do you have your glasses on?"

"No, I could end up getting glass in my eyes." Canada came back with the puck. That only made Russia more confused and dazed, the boy was half blind right now!

"O-oh."

"What's the matter Russia?" Canada smiled.

"N-Nothing." He said, he has never lost a game of hockey and he wasn't about to now! The two got back into place and got ready, Russia was definitely ready now. They heard Kumajirou's little "ding" and Canada quickly got the puck and skated toward the Russian's goal. Oh no you don't! Russia quickly turned and chased after the boy and as he was aiming to make his shot, Russia took the puck. He quickly turned direction and went for the Canadian's goal, Canada followed close behind. Just as he was slowing to take the shot, the Canadian caught up.

Canada rammed the Russian hard into the wall and took off. Russia went into the wall and fell down hard, while hitting the ground he could hear the ice crack from the Russian's body hitting it. For the first time in all the years he played hockey, he had fallen from a ramming. Russia first just laid on the ice before finally picking himself up a bit and getting to his knees. He looked around to see the Canadian standing in front of him. "Are you okay Russia?"

"Of course I'm okay!" He said with a bit of anger, it was on now! Russia slowly got up, trying to forget about the pain he was feeling from it, and grabbed his hockey stick. He looked over at his goal, as he thought, the puck was in it again. He growled a bit.

Canada got the puck again and the two went back to the center, Russia cracked his neck a bit and got ready again. Canada dropped the puck and got ready too, he looked dead serious about this game. Kumajirou made another "ding" and the next round began.

Russia was panting by now, he just couldn't keep up. The Canadian had scored at least another fifteen times and Russia only scored twice, really once because Canada ran into a bump in the ice and fell, letting the puck go to Russia. Russia bent over and tried catching his breath as Canada leaned against the wall waiting. "Tired?" He asked, the damn boy hadn't broken a sweat!

"N-No." Russia said. "Aren't you still weak? I think you're pushing yourself too much da?"

"I am still a little weak but I'm going easy on you." Canada said. Russia shot his head up and looked at the boy in a complete daze, this was him going easy? !

"Y-You're kidding right?" He asked.

"No." Canada said. "You're right, I shouldn't push myself. So I've been going easy since the third time I scored." No way.... "Well, the score is 19 to 2. One more point and I win, unless you want to stop here, you look tired."

"I'm not tired." Russia said standing up straight and cracking his back a bit. "We will keep going da?"

"Okay if you say so." Canada sighed and the two made their way back to the center. Kumajirou yawned and waited for the two to get ready. Once they did, the bear's "ding" went off again. Russia growled and quickly got the puck away and went for the Canadian's goal, sadly, the Canadian quickly got it back and went for Russia's. Russia growled again and chased after him. Instead of trying to get the puck, Russia went for his goal to protect it.

He quickly halted in front of the goal and got ready to block it. Canda slide to a stop and went to hit the puck. Cause of his blurry vision, his aim was off, but he tried anyway. The puck went flying toward Russia and the goal, not what Russia expected though. The puck crashed into the face-shield he had and sent him flying back into the goal.

Russia fell again, this time he landed on his back; It felt like the Canadian was trying to injury him! The fall actually knocked the wind out of him and he moaned in pain. Canada slowly skated over to him. "Are you okay?" He asked. Russia looked at the boy and slowly started to sit up. "Told you it was a good idea to wear that."

"You weren't kidding..." Russia said, he coughed a bit. "How hard to you hit that puck?"

"I dunno." Canada shrugged. "Sometimes the stick breaks though."

"You hit it way to hard! You could of killed me!"

"But I didn't."

"You could of!" Russia stood up. "I thought you were all peace loving?"

"I am. Just not when it comes to hockey."

"You're insane..." Russia said. He thought about the puck though and quickly turned around to see if it had gone in. Sadly, Russia had lost. He slowly turned his head back and glanced at the Canadian. "You won."

"Yup." Canada smiled and took off his helmet. "Good game though Russia."

"Don't say that." Russia took his helmet off too, at least there was no blood this time. "Canada I tried as hard as I could and you still won like it was no problem. It was not a good game."

"I thought it was. You're a good player and that made it fun."

"You still won...."

"So? The point is to try your best." Canada said. "I only took an easy cause I'm weak but I did step up to play against you."

"So you weren't... going completely easy on me?"

"That's right." Canada said. Russia felt a little calmer now, at least it wasn't a complete fail then. The two made their way off the ice and back into the locker room. They both took their gear off and returned to them to the place they got them. They started to leave the rink when Kumajirou hugged onto Canada's leg.

"Food!" The bear pouted.

"Oh! That's right!" He picked the bear up. "I really need to get you some food."

"I'll take you to a market." Russia said going ahead and getting into his car. Canada quickly caught up and climbed into the big car.

"So. Where are we going exactly?"

"I'm taking you into the capital." Russia said. "Izmaylovo Market. Don't get lost."

"What's that?"

"A market."

"...Well I knew that..." Canada said.

"You'll see when we get there." Russia said. "Sadly, we can't waste all our time there. Ukraine will end up calling me and worrying, so we have to go home before dinner time da?"

"Okay.." Canada said, he wasn't looking forward to seeing Belarus again.

"I'll show you around Moscow tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Da. If you're interested."

Canada smiled. "I'm very interested." Russia smiled a bit too.

Spring was starting in Russia. The snow was melting, the sky was more blue then grey, colors were brighter, and this place certainly showed it. The market was enormous and very crowded, it was definitely no longer winter. The buildings were tall and very colorful, the roofs all different colors from blues or golds, grays and greens. He could see signs hanging from place to place, all in Russian so it was hard for Canada to read. Ventures were set up along side each other, souvenirs set out, the smell of food, and Vodka, could be smelt miles within it.

Canada was excited. He knew some of Russia's history, the hardships, protests, wars, but he also knew the pleasant side of it. He had seen pictures of the Orthodox churches, some parks, statues, the towns covered in a light snow, he liked to think of the positives of each country and Russia had it's bright sides.

"You look happy." Russia said. Canada smiled at the Russian.

"It's huge!" The boy looked like he was in an amusement park.

"Da. It is." Russia smiled a bit. "I'm glad you like it."

"Yeah." Canada looked around. Kumajirou got antsy and started to, gently, claw the Canadian's arm as he held him.

"Foodddd." He pouted.

"Right right I'll get you some food." Canada said. "Don't claw me."

"Fish right? I know where we can get some, it's not really a store though." Russia said. "Lunch leftovers da?"

"Oh okay.

"Are you hungry?" Russia asked.

"A little."

"Me too. We'll get some lunch with it too."

"Okay."

"As long as you get mine first." Kumajirou came in. Russia lead the Canadian to one of places to get food, which wasn't that many actually. Canada was amused passing by all the venues, seeing all the things for sale, he was so interested in it all. A little secret, Canada had gotten a book on Russia, just to learn a little more, but, he didn't want Russia to know that. He had seen pictures of the market in the book, seeing it in real life amazed him.

The two got some simple meat, now it was Russia's turn to pay. They sat at a bench and enjoyed their food, Kumajirou really enjoyed his. Canada held onto the bag of meat that would control Kumajirou's hunger for the next week. "This is good." Canada said chewing his food.

"Da. I haven't have this in a while." Russia agreed.

"What is it anyway?"

Russia got a devilish smile. "Polar bear."

Kumajirou shook and Canada dropped his food. "What! ?" Russia laughed.

"I'm sorry I had to do that." He laughed. "Just kidding."

"That was a cruel joke!"

"It had to be done." Russia calmed his laughter. "It's shashlik. Calm down now."

"I lost my appetite...." Canada pouted. Russia finished his lunch and grabbed the boy's.

"Stay here I'll throw it out."

"Yes sir..." Canada put Kumajirou back on his lap. Russia walked away to find a garbage can, hoping the Canadian would be a good boy and stay there. Unfortunately he had to walk down very far until he finally found a garbage.

"Nice little place you got here." He hard a loud voice say, it sounded so familiar, it could only be... Russia turned to see who was standing there, as he thought.

"America? What are you doing here?" Russia glared.

"Well me and Iggy wanted to check out around Moscow." America said. "I heard the market here was cool so we checked it out."

"And where is England?"

"I dunno I ran ahead of him." America said.

"....You lost England?"

"Not lost!.. .Got separated from!" America pouted.

"Uh huh..." Russia sighed. "Well good by-"

"Mattie's with you isn't he?"

"W-What? Why would you think that?"

"Because he's staying with you."

"Now why would you think that?"

America glared at him. "He never gave me his hotel room number. Aka, he never checked into a hotel. You two are... " America got mad at the word "Close. So, he must be staying with you."

"He could be staying with France?"

"Just shut up. I know he's with you." America said. Russia blinked.

"Well you're in a bad mood..." Russia said. America growled and grabbed onto the collar of Russia's coat.

"I don't like you around Mattie." He said. Russia smiled a bit.

"Oh? So, you were trying to sabotage everything at Canada's house weren't you?" Russia said. "Hmm?" America's eyes widened a bit, how did he figure that out?... "I thought so."

"Shut up!"

"No thank you." Russia smiled, America only gritted his teeth and growled. "You have no right to be involved in his life America. Why should it matter to you who he's friends with?"

"He's not your friend so don't act like he is." America said. "And I have every right to get involved in his life! He's my little brother!"

"I have siblings too. You don't see me getting involved in everything they do."

"Hmph!" America crossed his arms.

"You're very selfish." Russia sighed. "But that's not all is it?" America blinked. "So what's the real reason you don't want him around me?" America stayed silent. Russia stared at him. "You're afraid that I'll hurt him aren't you?" America looked at him with an worried expression. Oh I see...

"I swear you hurt him, I will kill you." America got the tough guy look again. "I mean it."

"Look at that, you really do care." Russia said. "If I was going to hurt him I would of done it already. I won't hurt him in any way, understand?"

America looked down at the ground. "Fine. But I don't trust you."

"I don't expect you to." Russia said. "But I can honestly say I mean no harm to him."

"You're being serious..." America noticed.

"Da. I am. Take my word for it." Russia said. America stared at him for a few moments then sighed.

"Fine."

"You need to stay out of his life. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself da?" Russia started to leave. "Good bye, don't ruin my city."

"R-Russia." America stuttered. Russia sighed and turned back.

"What is it?"

He looked down. "You know damn well I would never ask you for any favors..."

"But?"

America sighed. "I want you to teach Mattie how to fight." Russia looked at him.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. I'm worried that you're gonna hurt Mattie, only because I know he can't defend himself, he can't fight." America said. "I've tried teaching him a bit but he's stubborn and he ignores it."

"No offense but I'm sure your fighting isn't very good."

"I'll ignore that comment." America glared. "But I know you're good at fighting."

"I don't understand. He seems like he can handle himself, he's a sniper you know." Russia said. "Just give him a hockey stick and he'll be fine."

"If he doesn't have a gun he's screwed with that. And I know he gets violent with hockey but that's it." America said. Russia stared more. "P-please Russia?" Russia sighed.

"If he agrees, I'll teach him."

"But he won't agree! He doesn't want to."

"Well I can't force him America. I don't know what else you want me to say."

America sighed. "Fine fine. Just bring up the subject with him." America started to leave. "I'll see you later, I have to go find England. Later!" He ran off.

"Good bye..." Russia said. He quickly made his way back to the Canadian, only to find he was gone. Russia's eyes widened a bit, crap now he lost Canada. He looked around and searched around, he trusted that the boy would stay put, maybe someone kidnapped him?, he did look like a child...

"Russia!" He heard someone call. He turned around to see Canada making his way through the crowd. Finally, he caught up.

"Didn't I say to stay here?"

"I was! Then these girls came up to me and started to...touch me..." Canada said. Russia blinked.

"You didn't do anything back right?"

"No! I ran the heck away!" Canada squealed. "They freaked me out!"

"Well at least you ran away..."

"Then some Russian guy started pulling me down an ally."

"Ok let's stop talking about this da?"

"Fine by me."

"Come on. We're going back home." Russia started to lead the way back to the car, Canada had to pick up his walk in order to keep up. After a while of walking, they finally made it back to the car, again Canada had to climb into it. Russia checked his cell phone, just as he thought, fifteen messages, all from Belarus. He sighed and dropped his phone in his pocket and began driving home.

The minute they pulled in Canada could see Belarus staring out the window waiting. "Just go up to your room da?" Russia said. "If she doesn't see you she won't question you."

"O-Okay." Canada said. They pulled into the garage and Canada carefully climbed out of the car, then grabbed Kumajirou and his meals off the seat. The two nations walked to the door and went in to Belarus standing right there.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"At the market. I needed to get a few things." Russia said, he glanced towards Canada, telling him to get his butt moving. Canada nervously went past Belarus and upstairs to his room. "I have some work to do so I will see you later." Russia tried going for the stairs until Belarus grabbed his arm.

"Big brother."

"I-I need to work Belarus." He quickly got out of her grip and rushed up the stairs to his study. Belarus watched him leave and growled.

The two sisters had already eaten by the time the other two got home, so dinner wasn't planned for the night, Russia offered if Canada was hungry he could help himself though. He planned to just stay in his room, check his emails and do some work but by ten o'clock, he was starving. Canada peeked out of his room to see if the others were sleeping already, he did not want to run into Belarus.

Canada quietly snuck out of his room and down the stairs, he left the lights off too so no one would think he was up. He quietly went into the kitchen and into the fridge. It felt weird going through the Russian's fridge but at least he had permission. He didn't know what anything was and judged whether he should eat it or not on how good it smelled. He found something that looked editable and smelt pretty good, though he wasn't sure what it was, he assumed it was some kind of pastry.

It actually tasted pretty good too. He stood at the fridge and continued eating it until he finished. After that he could handle hunger til morning and made his way back to his room. Unfortunately, that didn't really happen. Just before reaching the stairs, someone grabbed him. The person violently grabbed him and slammed him into the wall, pushing him up against it to the point where he was on his tippy-toes just so he wouldn't be lifted up. Then, a knife was put to his throat.

"You stupid rat." Belarus growled. "You stay away from big brother! Understand?" Canada tried nodding a bit. "Say it!"

"I understand!" He squealed.

"Good. Because if you don't," She got closer to his face and started digging the knife into his throat without cutting him. "I will kill you. I will cut your throat and rip your heart out. Got it?" Canada gulped and nodded.'

"Y-Yes." He tried to say.

"Good." She let go and started to leave. The second Canada tried to get over the shock and tried to run back up to his room, she grabbed him again and put the knife back to his throat. "And you will not tell Russia about this right?" Canada didn't answer, Russia was his only protection, he needed to tell him this. "Right? !"

"Y-Yes! Right!"

"Good. If you do, I'll cut you to pieces! rat!" She growled and finally left the poor Canadian to stand there and shiver, his life was definitely at risk now. Canada could barely catch his breath after that, she was scarier then a horror movie, she was his nightmare. He gulped with the thought of her coming out of the dark of night and accomplishing her threat; he was screwed....

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this

I do not own the characters used in this nor the anime they come from.

The Izamaylovo market is a real market in Russia and I have no connection to it at all.

HAHAHAHAHA!~ (total hero laugh) Chapter 30! Whoo~! And this chapter was friggen long too O.o *whew*

So, Canada is a slave, Russia is afraid of Belarus still, Canada is awesome at hockey, they bond, America is overly protective, Canada was almost abducted by hookers, and Belarus threatened poor Canadia..... That it? Dang O.O

So probably next chapter or the chap after will be dramatic (warning here) I abuse Canada way too much.... O.o

Translations:

Russian:

Защита: Defense

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

79.5K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
24.3K 651 19
*some chapters are very long ;-;* Russia and America adore each other, but could never say a word. One is haunted by the thought of his people and fa...
636 40 16
A rewrite of the original by Jedivoicon. Technology has lived on this Earth for centuries, millennia even. She has seen all the greatest empires rise...
6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...