H I G H - S P E E D

็”ฑ jBall0ut

A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ ๆ›ดๅคš

Kiss..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont care what they think๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Miss you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Who i belong to๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Big baller moves๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
I love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Anger issues ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
On go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Arguments๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Draft day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
News๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My right hand๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Basketball๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Promise me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
One more๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
For now๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Wanted to know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Rare๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Make love๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Guess๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Still๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bougatti๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lil dancey dance๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
G huncho๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My peace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dababy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Missed you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
In My buisness๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
In love๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Chevy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Everything๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Butterflies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two hunnid๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
38 hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Symptoms๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Miami๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Test๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Thanksgiving๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Isn't she lovely๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gender reveal๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Accident๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Another lifetime ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Sunshine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blame๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
You are๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Follow ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tampa๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lonely ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Attached๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Put me on๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Prank๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dior๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mimosa๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Heartbeat๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Leauge๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
YaYa๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
For life ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stylist๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant?๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Touch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cheating๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Moment for life๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Locked in๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Forever love๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Babyboy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A new journey..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

DoubleTeam..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

32.3K 336 158
็”ฑ jBall0ut

" maya what do you need two bedrooms for ?" . Melo asked and shareef agreed .
" just in case someone stays the night or something..duh " . I said as me and Myles put my marble living room table down .

  Let me introduce myself ; I'm maya O'neal , yes my father is Shaquille and my mom is shaunie .
I'm the fourth born, right after amirah and I'm 18 .

______

  I play basketball just like siblings except for Myles.
I am single but do have my eyes on someone.. *cough lamelo.* we meet years ago at a basketball game and instantly became friends but now I have a crush on him..badly but lord knows he probably doesn't feel the same but he need a lil brownskin in his life and that's me 😏. Anyway... back to reality !

  " the room is for me cause I'm not staying at moms anymore" qir said as he ate his fries from Chick-fil-A. I mugged him " lil boy ..no " I took one of his fries .
He hit me " I'm only one year younger than you , shut up fat ass " . He rolled his eyes .
" I know my ass is fat " I stuck my tongue out and moved my booty a little until Myles slapped the back of my head " girl stop doing that " . I stale faced him and flipped him off .
Melo and reef was laughing " he slapped the shit out of you " melo said and I squinted my eyes at him .
" you want me to hit you next ?" I arched my eyebrow and his face became serious . " no .." .

___

" Byee, I'll see yal later " I told them all and hugged them as they left . Melo was the last out the door .
" I'll see you later ?" He asked while brushing his waves . " you coming by later or you trying to go out.. ?" I asked . " me and a couple other people was going bowling at seven, and you coming with me " he tells me . " well damn you ain't gone ask " we both laughed . " Ight I'll see you " he kissed my forehead and we hugged again and I smelled his cologne which was my favorite scent making me like this boy even more . I waved goodbye and locked my door .

It was around three in the afternoon and melo said they were leaving at seven so I had time to take a nap and that's what I did , I was hella tired after moving today .

  I pulled out a outfit from my closet first and laid it on my dresser . I took of my shirt and laid down on my bed setting my alarm until 5;30 and I went to sleep right away .

————————

  I woke up to my alarm and turned it off . I stretched a bit and got up , I went into my bathroom and connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker.

I started my shower and got inside .
After thirty minutes I got out with my towel wrapped around me and grabbed my phone because I got a text ; it was from melo .

Melo🥰
Open the door yaya

Yaya😩💕
I just got out the shower but ok

I texted and made sure my towel was covering me up and I went to the door and opened it .
" why is you in a towel ?" He licked his lips and I let him in . I locked the door " I just told you I got out the shower " I rolled my eyes and he sat on the couch .

  " boy stop staring at me " I cheesed while blushing .
He chuckled " go change then girl !" . He stood up with his hands in his pants walking around making me smirk to myself .

I went into my room and started getting dressed (outfit at the top) . I sprayed some of my Chanel perfume and I combed my straight hair making sure it looked okay .

I walked back out to the living room but found melo eating my cheezits . I snatched them out if his hand "stop eating my food bitch !" . He walked up closer to me " who you calling a bitch ?" . He whispered and his voice was deeper . I swear I felt a little waterfall down there .

  " uh- um ..n-nobody " I swallowed the lump in my throat . He looked down at my lips and he smirked and laughed "that's what I thought " .

  I rolled my eyes and hit him . " let me go brush my teeth real quick " as I walked away I moved my hips a little cause my ass was definitely moving in the biker shorts .

I started brushing my teeth and when I looked up at the mirror I saw melo behind me . I got scared and jumped , making my ass rub on his area , mind you he's wearing sweatpants and this nigga felt big even on soft .

  " yo you wanna fight !?" I yelled as I spit the toothpaste out . " girl Whatchu mean " . His big mouth ass smiled , making me smile too .
" stop fucking scaring me " I laughed and wiped my mouth. When I looked back up I heard him take a picture of us . "I wasn't even looking good melo !" I groaned and put on lipgloss.

  " you always look good shut up " . He put his phone away and grabbed his keys . I blushed " you ready ?" He asked and i nodded my head .

I turned off all the lights and grabbed my house keys. "Come on " . We walked out and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down to the parking lot and got in his car .

  Once we got situated he started driving with the music playing and the windows down . He stopped at a red light and I decided to take a picture of us .

"Send that to me " . I nodded my head and he started driving again . He rested his right hand on my thigh out of nowhere .

Literally my breathing became slow and I smirked to myself . I wrapped my hand around the bottom of his arm and rubbed my medium length acrylics on him .

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...
204K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey ๐Ÿฅฐ. Send request. Slow updates
259K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹
25.4K 536 30
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.