Moving On: Aggretsuko Fanfict...

By Beatrixx_37600

[NOW UPDATING FIRST 3 PARTS] This is my story so please don't hate! We all know that Haida is still trying t... More

Authors note pt 1
That One Afternoon [MODIFIED]
Retsuko [MODIFIED]
Staying Over [MODIFIED]
Retsuko's "Biggest Fan"
About My OC
Migi & Hidarin
A Third Arrest
She Didn't Tell Me
Text
I Like Her...
Who Are You?
Akihiro?[Part 1]
Akihiro?[Part 2]
Akihiro?[Part 3]
More About My OC
Confession
Inui POV
Random Chapter ;-;
A/N
Hush
Dark Room

Unknown Number

31 4 0
By Beatrixx_37600

Hello! This is gonna be a really short chapter so yeah, but I will be making a much longer one next week!

Manaka POV: 

When we had finally landed, we filed into a very busy airport, got in a taxi that would take us home, and got out of it, standing in front of a cafe near our homes.

 I waved goodbye to the rest and walked home. I passed Haida's house and froze. I rang the doorbell and was answered by Haida.

 He smiled and let me in. "So, you were gone for along time," Haida started. "You missed me that much?" I asked.

 Haida nodded sheepishly. I chuckled and said, "I better get going. I need to be somewhere." 

Haida nodded and led me to the door. I stepped out of his house and smiled at him. 

I walked back to my house, and sighed. I went in, got on the couch and grabbed a drink. 

I looked at my phone. "2 new messages form Hiodo, 3 new messages from Retsuko, 2 new messages from my grandmother," I muttered as I scrolled through my phone. 

I responded to a few of the people, but then saw another text message. "Wait, who's this," I said, stopping at an Unknown number. 

I sighed, checked the message and saw that it was someone I didn't know. I read through the messages. 

Unknown: Manaka, am I right?

That was the only thing he had sent me. How had he known my name?! Well, it was my name on my feed and all, but still! I sighed and quickly typed a response.

Manaka: Who the hell are you?!

There was an immediate response.

Unknown: Your worst nightmare..

The text message freaked me out. I jumped off the couch and closed my phone, threw it on the couch and ran out my front door. 

I shook my head, and started to take a walk. That had to be a crazy fan, right? It had to be. I sighed, cleared my thoughts and kept walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
63.4K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.